**Sword of Aeons** Boss Carry and Endgame Item Mirror Service

Hi, I have been providing service for almost a year. Several months ago, I decided to create this thread, so that existing service users can provide their feedback and prospective users can know my service better. **As of now, I provide 3 types of services: Major Boss carry service, 100% Delirious 100% Monster (legacy) map carry service, and Endgame item mirror copy service.**

***Part I - Boss service:

**1. Major boss list includes: Sirus, Uber Elder, and Elder.

**2. Carry service fee is listed below. If you're interested, please pm me or my partners in-game:

---STANDARD: @Aeonthewolf; @Immadood

* A1-9 Maven: 1 ex; A1-9 Maven's invitation: 50 c (please scour invitation)
* A6-9 Sirus: 50 c; A1-5 Sirus: 25 c
* Uber Elder (A1-9): 50 c; Elder (A1-9): 25 c
* Deli map: 1 ex
* Shaper and Uber Atziri (A1-9): 75c
* 5-way emblems: 50c per person in the party
* Breachstones: 25c per person in the party

**3. All loots are yours. Because my characters' dps is high, you can choose to stay in the boss arena and see the exciting moment of loots dropping onto the ground, if you want; I can handle the 100% more boss hp due to one more player's presence without a problem. If you prefer to stay outside of arena, it's fine as well. If you are unfortunately slain by the boss, please remain on the ground and don't come in/out of arena multiple times - that would otherwise reduce the number of portals. When the service is done, all loots will be untouched and left on the arena ground *unless* you request me to pick them up and give them to you in hideout.

**4. Refund. Since my characters both have high dps and are tanky, they rarely die even in A8 Sirus or Uber Elder runs, not to mention that I would fail the service at all. However, in the highly unlikely event that I fail (server disconnect etc.), all the paid carry service fee will be returned to you, and I will give you an additional 200% of the fee as compensation.

**5. Last portal service request. Some players like to try fighting the boss by themselves first and then contact me when there is one last portal left. I still accept this kind of service request. The refund policy still applies. However, the compensation as described above is not applicable in this case.

**6. Bad loot protection. Because the loots are totally random, there can be times when they are just bad, even from a major boss. In that case, up to 30% of the carry service fee will be given back to you. If the loots are excellent or wonderful, no more carry service fee will be charged of course. This compensation is meant to help service users who do not have enough currency but still want to farm major bosses, instead of making any further profit at all.

***Part II - Map service:

**1. 100% delirious, 100% monster pack size maps are very popular right now. My characters can full clear these maps within 5-10 min, either with an aurabot or not. All map mods (reflect, no-regen, hexproof, etc.) and all master missions (Alva, Einhar, etc.) are doable.

**2. Service fee is 1 ex per map. All loots are yours of course.

***Part III - Endgame item mirror service:

**1.Legacy 7-link Necromancer Maul (it gives your minions more damage than +6 gem level endgame minion bows – load the data into your pob and check please).

Mirror copy service fee: 60ex. Can do collateral. Contact: @Aeonthewolf

**2.Perma onslaught + 8% MS implicit Legacy boots

Fracture fossil copy service fee: 40c. Contact: @Aeonthewolf

**3. ~1,100 ES legacy body armour (upgraded with Maven's orb!)

Mirror copy service fee: 90ex. Contact: @Benjimxx

**4. Triple implicit legacy chaos bow, got attack speed for Toxic Rain skill too

Mirror copy service fee: 90ex. Contact: @Benjimxx

Thank you for your consideration and using our service!
Last edited by aeonwolves on Apr 12, 2021, 8:22:12 PM
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2021, 5:32:16 PM
thx so much for your help . good service. so help full.
i will like your help another time.

regards Kenni
Friendly and efficient boss killer! Has done several sirus kills for me without issues. Would recommend!
thx again :D so help full!!!!
Very fast and nice doing all game bosses. Low prices, the loot is yours, what do you want else? Strongly recommend.
Last edited by Avide_ on Apr 19, 2020, 6:33:33 PM
Very friendly and good service , Recommended
!!!Good
Last edited by tombuster on Apr 7, 2021, 5:48:21 PM
awesome services1! bump
Fast sirus a8 service
Unavailable

another one
Unavailable
Last edited by Zgrzytu on Apr 30, 2020, 5:17:00 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Super fast, best service... ty bro!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info