Couple of Questions

1) Is there a way respec your passive talent tree? With no confirmation on selecting a talent, I'm worried I'll eventually misclick and take something I don't want.

2) What exactly are "Power Charges", like what is "+1 Maximum Power Charge", "+15% increased Power Charge Duration"?

3) Are the drops on Hardcore better compared to the Default server? I played one character to 10 on Default and another Hardcore, and Hardcore seemed better but I couldn't tell if it was luck/coincidence or fact.

I think I had another question but I can't remember, that'll do for now. Thanks a lot!
1) You get 8? I think naturally playing through the campaigns, as well as any orbs of regret you find or buy

2) I'm a bit hazy on what "Power Charges" do, but the gist of it is theres three charges, frenzy, power and endurance. I believe the base charges you can have is 3, and the passives allow you to have +1 for each passive you have that says you get +1. Charges give you certain benefits, which stack with the amount of charges you have.

3) Not sure on this one myself, but it wouldn't really surprise me.
Check the stickied threads please: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/11707
The information on Charges might be a bit out of date atm...
Sweeping Maid
"
1) Is there a way respec your passive talent tree? With no confirmation on selecting a talent, I'm worried I'll eventually misclick and take something I don't want.

You can find Orbs that will grand you a refund point, these Orbs are called Orb of Regret

"

2) What exactly are "Power Charges", like what is "+1 Maximum Power Charge", "+15% increased Power Charge Duration"?

When you load your player (ingame), press "C" and click on the tap called "Charges". Here you can read the default features on the three types of charges there is in the game.
Power Charges gives you 50% increased Crit Chance for Spells (Per charge!)
Spoiler
You can get 2% Spell Damage (Per Charge!) from the passive tree (IIRC)
Last edited by Wertron on Apr 18, 2012, 4:52:54 AM
The loot in Hardcore is the same as Default. Everything is exactly the same between the 2 leagues, other than the death penalty.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info