Favorite World Zone and Why

The idea is to give feedback.

Mine is by far the Cathedral, I love the spiders crawling up from the dark depths. The dungeon music is also off the chain and matches a real dark, and gothic feel.

I think the only thing that could have been done better, was so hints of broken stained glass and some lighting plays on that in the top level, and real bosslike ending.

My favorite open world zone is by far the dark forest, I love the misty feel, and the dark/shadow trees. Something truely epic about feeling like your traveling by torchlight in a dark, dreb forrest, listning to the pitter pats of things that are surrounding you and want to kill you.

GGG

Thank you for this game, please don't sell out.
I agree with these in every way. I wish there was more nighttime exploration in Act 1 (and maybe even act 2, though at least there is some there), because the feeling is just so much different, more intense.

I'll also add the Ship Graveyard to the list of most awesome places in the game, and even the Cavern of Anger (which coincidentally are very close to each other in the game, hehe)

Hopefully the Pyramid will be improved to look more like, well, a pyramid, and hopefully they'll move its map position to actually be at the pyramid instead of remaining at the Waterfall Cave.
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Last edited by VideoGeemer on Apr 16, 2012, 10:41:58 PM
Interior Zones
By far the Church Dungeon is my favourite for atmosphere. I love the dark catacombs because they look and feel very convincing. The eerie music is great too. It also doesn't have a lot of annoying dead ends like some other areas.

Exterior Zones
Twilight Strand. The atmosphere is great here and the zone is completely linear which in my honest opinion is how all exterior zones should be.
"
BlastMonkey wrote:

Exterior Zones
Twilight Strand. The atmosphere is great here and the zone is completely linear which in my honest opinion is how all exterior zones should be.

But then where's the fun of exploration?
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Alright, lets revive this thread..

My favourite zone is also the catedral. Its so subtle, atmospheric, and those spiders always coming from every direction.(they also make nice squishy noise and they are least annoying mob in the game)

And that big chest that was guarded by some tougher skeleton archers(blue) were soo fun to loot. By running throught very wide(short bridge?) you were slowly surrounded by like 40-50spiders.. Thats an epic moment right there!

And the best part - spiders werent flickering and there were no summoners/necromancers who are just to (p** off people with they auto -bot like reviving..)

The second most favourite zone is vaal ruins... Some small rooms are sometimes so filled with champions(yellow mobs) that its very tempting to just "i can do it" kill them all but after few seconds just keeping running throught them to another room, and then another room.. :D

3rd most favourite zone is lunaris temple. Very atmospheric too, but maybe too gore with those corpses lying around.. its like running throught zombieland - i dont feel any danger there since everyone is dead already..

ONE GOOD IDEA FOR DEVS!
I hope they will continue making beautiful dungeons.. They could give one miniboss to farm every 24hour in some existing dungeons(5layers below ground). I bet everyone would go there for some nice loot.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Lunar temple 3..

Well done and I love everything about that zone.
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
"
Necx wrote:
Lunar temple 3..

Well done and I love everything about that zone.

Even it's size?

@topic
I don't know why but I like the ledge... :)
Indoor-levels I'd go with fellshrine ruins dungeon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info