The recent build/ascendancy balance is hilarious

Just gonna drop in here and tell y'all Sirus has like 32k Armour. Please take that under consideration when you jumble with numbers
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
demonstorm wrote:
I've been playing deadeye since I can remember and this is the second time (first one being in metamorph) that I've rage quit off my elemental bow build due to how miserable the damage/survivability is. It's disappointing to be honest.

dude when was the last time a deadeye was considered to have good survivability?

???
to use a single target skill to kill a single target is retarded? maybe im too intelligent to get that
"
yamface wrote:
"
demonstorm wrote:
I've been playing deadeye since I can remember and this is the second time (first one being in metamorph) that I've rage quit off my elemental bow build due to how miserable the damage/survivability is. It's disappointing to be honest.

dude when was the last time a deadeye was considered to have good survivability?

???

When the power creep wasn't so insane.

You also take a lot more instant damage nowadays, so you're expected to be more resilient.
Just gonna say, I've had my scions in standard do basically nothing for several leagues now because their ascendency probably hasn't seen and change since they nerfed leeching a while back.

It's not like they revolved around leeching, but aside from making a physical/elemental reflect immune or life leeching totem build there really isn't anything specifically appealing as a scion that isn't done better by the base class.
Yep, totally over league play.
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
Just gonna say, I've had my scions in standard do basically nothing for several leagues now because their ascendency probably hasn't seen and change since they nerfed leeching a while back.

It's not like they revolved around leeching, but aside from making a physical/elemental reflect immune or life leeching totem build there really isn't anything specifically appealing as a scion that isn't done better by the base class.

I always thought about Scion like "take small Pathfinder, rest is optional" for flask charges. ^^
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

I always thought about Scion like "take small Pathfinder, rest is optional" for flask charges. ^^

I ran pathfinder for a good long while so it's just not enough for me (in scion). I'm contemplating a phsy/elemental cycloner when the stuff hits standard, but I just really want a reason to use my scion again.
Yep, totally over league play.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Just gonna drop in here and tell y'all Sirus has like 32k Armour. Please take that under consideration when you jumble with numbers

So without any way to reduce his physical mitigation he reduces physical hits by a maximum of 3.2k? I honestly expected more from him. I suppose that could be a bit of a problem for impale - if you don't have impale support and some resistance pierce from the tree for it (but honestly, who uses impale without that?)
you can check my char Lindsey_stirling to see how i build

i tried with 3.1 deadeye/raider and pathfinder

and imo Deadeye is the most dmg but also the most vulnerable one with zero build in defence

raider good all-rounder and pathfinder the best one if you have flasks

currently i got:
~5k life
35dodge ( max with vaal grace )
75% ele res and an addentional 25% reduced ele dmg
12% phy reduction
~40% phy convertion which which is around 33% phy reduction in the end

in boss fights i can sustain flask / frenzy and endu charges
30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

"
demonstorm wrote:
Can anyone explain to me how is it possible for a bow build to be infinitely more powerful as a champion (an ascendancy that should be general purpose for physical builds) than the archetype ascendancy, deadeye?

I've invested several exalts into a bow deadeye and I barely tickle guardians. With my champion impale build, I destroy them in 2 seconds. MOREOVER, my deadeye dies in 2 hits at most, despite fortify in bottle, 4.2k hp and a lot of evasion/dodge (this doesn't help if you get hit, yes, which is another problem of its own), while my champion can facetank a ton of stuff.

I know this may seem like a rage post (it is btw), but I can't possibly fathom how things got to this point. Monsters have been buffed ad infinitum alongside physical builds, while they had the audacity to nerf tornado shot / elemental jewels into the ground. Meta rotation is one thing. This isn't it.

Honestly, if you aren't playing a Jugg, Guardian, Champion, Strength Stacking Chieftan, or a build that absuses the fuck out of headhunter...i honestly dont know how you are playing this game right now.

If a monster looks at you you get instantly turned to dust. This game balance is fucking out of control.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info