Self-Flagellation build bug?

Im rocking a self flagellation jewel 2x kikazaru rings and a soul mantle and yet when i spam cast my totems to make them die i am supposed to get curses inflicted upon me yet 95% this does not happen but there are a few instances where this did happen and as the curses were ticking down they all disappeared with 4 secs to go all of the times that i was able to get the curses. Not quite sure this is supposed to go this way is it bugged or have they changed something i dont know about?
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2020, 7:16:09 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
maddmister wrote:
Im rocking a self flagellation jewel 2x kikazaru rings and a soul mantle and yet when i spam cast my totems to make them die i am supposed to get curses inflicted upon me yet 95% this does not happen but there are a few instances where this did happen and as the curses were ticking down they all disappeared with 4 secs to go all of the times that i was able to get the curses. Not quite sure this is supposed to go this way is it bugged or have they changed something i dont know about?

Thanks for your report, what totems were you using?
At a guess, are you using "Holy Flame Totem"? That totem creates a special consecrated ground:

"
Summons a totem that channels to fire a stream of flame at nearby enemies, and creates an area of consecrated ground around the totem.

Consecrated Ground grants Immunity to Curses to you and Allies

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info