Orion Orion Supporter Pack bought, didnt received the Items (Ps4)

Yup last time I donate to GGG. Poor customer service costs revenue.

I'm on hold to Sony , again (3rd time with 20min + waits)

got this reply from GGG support (maybe they need to change their title)

"
ggg wrote:
Hey there,

Thank you for getting back to us.

The CrusaderToEyriePack Upgrade upgrades a Crusader Supporter Pack to the Eyrie Supporter Pack. As mentioned by Scott, since there was not a Crusader Supporter Pack on your account at the time of purchase, this upgrade has failed.

Unfortunately we are unable to resolve this on our end. I would recommend contacting PlayStation Customer Support to see if they are able to assist you further with this.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,
Matthew

FYI - the first response never mentioned this at all.

Funny thing is nowhere on PS4 store did it say anything about an upgrade from crusader. or about needing to purchase Crusader first... It's not even an option on the store atm... and they've also removed the Eyrie pack.

So wait we must and request a refund...

"
Doktaduck wrote:
Yup last time I donate to GGG. Poor customer service costs revenue.

I'm on hold to Sony , again (3rd time with 20min + waits)

got this reply from GGG support (maybe they need to change their title)

"
ggg wrote:
Hey there,

Thank you for getting back to us.

The CrusaderToEyriePack Upgrade upgrades a Crusader Supporter Pack to the Eyrie Supporter Pack. As mentioned by Scott, since there was not a Crusader Supporter Pack on your account at the time of purchase, this upgrade has failed.

Unfortunately we are unable to resolve this on our end. I would recommend contacting PlayStation Customer Support to see if they are able to assist you further with this.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,
Matthew

FYI - the first response never mentioned this at all.

Funny thing is nowhere on PS4 store did it say anything about an upgrade from crusader. or about needing to purchase Crusader first... It's not even an option on the store atm... and they've also removed the Eyrie pack.

So wait we must and request a refund...

YEP! Took our money and ran with it neither of these companies give a shit about us as long as they get paid.

Poor customer service and poor communication a spit in the face of the fan who support the game.
Just got off the phone with Sony support.

Can't authorise a refund.

I've asked for this to be escalated. This is a joke surely..

GGG and Sony take our money don't provide the product and then say they are not giving the money back??

Looks like I have to contact PayPal now and lodge a incident there...
"
Doktaduck wrote:
Just got off the phone with Sony support.

Can't authorise a refund.

I've asked for this to be escalated. This is a joke surely..

GGG and Sony take our money don't provide the product and then say they are not giving the money back??

Looks like I have to contact PayPal now and lodge a incident there...

More power to you my friend! They literally robbed us all.

I raises your efforts I gave up trying to talk to Sony on the phone they are utterly clueless
Now on the PSN store they removed all the core packs beside basilik supporter pack... GGG what the fuck no refund no cosmetics or points, just a big middle finger to the one that support this game. No communication with the community at all besides @Jeff_GGG saying he will contact Sony haven't heard anything back from him now this?

This is how you lose fans if any GGG members see this can we get some clarification on what is going now cause at this point this is so messed up
I will make a Report to the judges in my Country now. I only wait for the Patch. If there is no further responding to this
Last edited by DoriP_89 on Mar 23, 2020, 10:38:36 PM
"
Foudre-lame wrote:
My monney is yours so use it to pay someone that can say to Playstation to not put fake transactions in their Store.

And thank you for working on !

At least, they did it.
I too fell for this scam.

GGG gave their typical answer: "Nothing we can do on our end" and Sony won't respond.
Hey guys,

We just wanted to keep you updated about this issue, we are still actively discussing with Sony how this can be resolved (and it WILL be resolved!). We're really sorry for the wait - those packs should not have been purchasable from the PSN website store and we're locating the best way to facilitate fixing this up.

If you have any questions at all please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we'll do our best to help. If you have just arrived here looking for information about your PSN purchase, please do contact us at the email address above and we'll do everything we can to help!
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
Thank you very much 👍

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info