Orion Orion Supporter Pack bought, didnt received the Items (Ps4)

Hi There

GGG support are still providing the "not our problem" email response. Would be great if someone can rectify that....

I've been on with Sony Phone support (yay for no email /live chat???) twice this morning (20 min wait both times).

They can't see any issue their end and looks like the transaction at their end has gone to GGG.

They are sending information on how to rebuild the database of my PS4, as they didn't want to listen that this is not isolated to me or my machine... and I have to call back when that doesn't fix it.

FYI - I bought the ERYIE pack from the playstation store, not in game.

Would be great if GGG can get on this as PSN are saying no refunds??? which means I'll have to charge back the purchase or fight it...

EDIT: oh and to add insult to injury I get a message here from GGG to thank me for my purchase :P
Last edited by Doktaduck on Mar 22, 2020, 9:44:55 PM
"
Doktaduck wrote:
Hi There

GGG support are still providing the "not our problem" email response. Would be great if someone can rectify that....

I've been on with Sony Phone support (yay for no email /live chat???) twice this morning (20 min wait both times).

They can't see any issue their end and looks like the transaction at their end has gone to GGG.

They are sending information on how to rebuild the database of my PS4, as they didn't want to listen that this is not isolated to me or my machine... and I have to call back when that doesn't fix it.

FYI - I bought the ERYIE pack from the playstation store, not in game.

Would be great if GGG can get on this as PSN are saying no refunds??? which means I'll have to charge back the purchase or fight it...

I had the same thing with GGG support and PSN support they have the same generic reply "it's not us it's them" kinda thing.

It's clear they are suppose to sell them through the PSN store thats why on the game the only supporter pack you can buy is the basilik supporter pack...

So how else are people meant to buy the one they want if the basilik one is the only one showing up? Why wouldn't GGG list them all on the game? It would of saved all of heart ache and stress for a lot of people.

Just got hope this is resolved in the coming week. It's the worst feeling knowing you have paid for something and not receiving it, especially when your not the wealthiest of people amd your a huge fan of the game just trying to support it
Yup, the Eyrie pack was a stretch and only purchased as I had some money left over from Xmas PSN card. If it was only the $90 for the Basilik pack then they would not have had a purchase from me..
any news to this issue? I want my money back then. immediately, fail 129,99 is much money
"
DoriP_89 wrote:
any news to this issue? I want my money back then. immediately, fail 129,99 is much money

Nope no news. I doubt any of us are going to get refunded for this at this point
130€ yes. I dont get answers aswell
Console players are treated as second class citizens, if this had of happened on PC you know it would of been sorted within the hour. No word about this being resolved since Saturday

Still have some hope but it's getting harder to believe the more days go by without a word.
"
Sykozah wrote:
Still have some hope

I already said goodbye to my money, and now I'm crying.

1 - No response from Playstation.
2 - No news from GGG except "request a refund" but that is not possible because (1 -).

All that can help me tell myself that it doesn't matter to me is that I didn't spend more than 40 € (50 USD)
When I see some who have lost twice more or the triple, I feel bad for them.
"
Foudre-lame wrote:
"
Sykozah wrote:
Still have some hope

I already said goodbye to my money, and now I'm crying.

1 - No response from Playstation.
2 - No news from GGG except "request a refund" but that is not possible because (1 -).

All that can help me tell myself that it doesn't matter to me is that I didn't spend more than 40 € (50 USD)
When I see some who have lost twice more or the triple, I feel bad for them.

True. GGG wouldn't be getting anymore support from me, not spending another penny until this is sorted

Which I agree with you it won't be sorted
Feeling you! Hard to believe that i dont get any news except the typical " have patience" Stuff after paying 130€ and maybe 300€ total on all ps4 seasons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info