Orion Orion Supporter Pack bought, didnt received the Items (Ps4)

"
wITCHcrftXX wrote:
I mean we never asked for a refund..and sony wouldnt give us a refund anyway since everything "should" be already transfered into the game..
We've been in touch with Sony and are waiting to hear back from them. These packs that were listed within the PSN store, and the Sony website were intended for in-game purchase only, and as such as causing issues for those who have bought them through the PSN store/website due to the nature of how the Playstation platform packs work.
Hi,

This is an explanation i can work with, thank you.

Will it be announced when the issue is resolved in this thread?

Kind Regards,
"
Nokkyu_ wrote:
Hi,

This is an explanation i can work with, thank you.

Will it be announced when the issue is resolved in this thread?

Kind Regards,
I'll continue to respond to posts where appropriate with updated information as I receive it. Please bear in mind it's late on the weekend here, so it may take some time before I get any news.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
wITCHcrftXX wrote:
I mean we never asked for a refund..and sony wouldnt give us a refund anyway since everything "should" be already transfered into the game..
We've been in touch with Sony and are waiting to hear back from them. These packs that were listed within the PSN store, and the Sony website were intended for in-game purchase only, and as such as causing issues for those who have bought them through the PSN store/website due to the nature of how the Playstation platform packs work.

Hey Jeff thanks for taking time to explain the issue its appreciated, good to know you guys are working to fix this. Seeing this post has gave me some peace of mind

Look forward to hearing about this being resolved. Can't wait to rock these awesome cosmetics 👍
Sorry to be angry, it is the same thing for me, I don't expect a refund, You have my monney, so I need my promised content, that was the deal ?!

I feel better knowing that I'm not the only one in this case.

I'm happy to support you GGG, I want to pay you ! I realy WANT ! And I realy did it. My monney is yours so use it to pay someone that can say to Playstation to not put fake transactions in their Store.

I can't wait for wearing my new badass gear (it makes 2 days that i'm waiting PLEASE ! HELP ME !)
And I'm afraid of missing the ingame promotions.

Sorry for my bad english I was bad at shcool.

And thank you for working on !

Thank you !
"
Foudre-lame wrote:
Sorry to be angry, it is the same thing for me, I don't expect a refund, You have my monney, so I need my promised content, that was the deal ?!

I'm happy to support you GGG, I want to pay you ! I realy WANT ! And I realy did it. My monney is yours so use it to pay someone that can say to Playstation to not put fake transactions in their Store.

I can't wait for wearing my new badass gear (it makes 2 days that i'm waiting PLEASE ! HELP ME !)

Thank you !

Your English was fine :)

It sounds to me like GGG is still working on this, but be sure to email Support@grindinggear.com to make sure your account gets taken care of!
"
GUENWHYEVER wrote:
"
Foudre-lame wrote:

Thank you !

Your English was fine :)

It sounds to me like GGG is still working on this, but be sure to email Support@grindinggear.com to make sure your account gets taken care of!

I'm confident that GGG are working hard to resolve this but the support isn't very helpful. I have sent them a email with my account name and character names and I got this generic reply

Hey there,

Thank you for your patience regarding this.

I'm very sorry but I'm afraid we are unable to handle any errored purchases made in the PlayStation Store, as these are all placed with and handled by PlayStation.

I would recommend contacting PlayStation Customer Support to see if they are able to assist you further in this matter, as we are not able to action this from our end.

It's confusing because when I've been in contact with PlayStation they say it's none refundable as the licence is owned and it's on the game companies end. Just back and forth with no real help from either support

I like many others on this thread just want what we have paid for personally it's been 4 days since I paid for a suppoer pack and it's getting tiresome loading up POE and hoping what I've paid for is there and it's not...

Only thing making this situation any better is some reassurance from Jeff_GGG
Yeah Its been since Thursday since i payed for the packs and still no closer to actually getting a proper answer. I agree its both Sony and GGG responsibility to sort it and actually give people what they are paying for. i wouldn't care if it was only like 10 but its nearly 60 and i want what i brought.
I paid 150 USD ;)
Same here no Orion pack recieved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info