Orion Orion Supporter Pack bought, didnt received the Items (Ps4)

Hi everyone,

I've been in touch with the head of our Support department, and they're getting in touch with the Sony support team to work this out. Sorry for the trouble this is causing.
"
Sykozah wrote:
Same here bought the Judicator supporter pack didn't get anything in game I'm hoping this gets resolved.
Please contact Support@grindinggear.com and they'll be able to tell you what action is needed to resolve this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Hi Nokkyu,

Sorry for the trouble you're experiencing. I've reached out to the support manager internally about this issue. They're awaiting further response from the Sony team in regards to the steps needed on their end, and ours to resolve this issue.
"
wITCHcrftXX wrote:
I mean we never asked for a refund..and sony wouldnt give us a refund anyway since everything "should" be already transfered into the game..
We've been in touch with Sony and are waiting to hear back from them. These packs that were listed within the PSN store, and the Sony website were intended for in-game purchase only, and as such as causing issues for those who have bought them through the PSN store/website due to the nature of how the Playstation platform packs work.
"
Nokkyu_ wrote:
Hi,

This is an explanation i can work with, thank you.

Will it be announced when the issue is resolved in this thread?

Kind Regards,
I'll continue to respond to posts where appropriate with updated information as I receive it. Please bear in mind it's late on the weekend here, so it may take some time before I get any news.
Hey guys,

We just wanted to keep you updated about this issue, we are still actively discussing with Sony how this can be resolved (and it WILL be resolved!). We're really sorry for the wait - those packs should not have been purchasable from the PSN website store and we're locating the best way to facilitate fixing this up.

If you have any questions at all please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we'll do our best to help. If you have just arrived here looking for information about your PSN purchase, please do contact us at the email address above and we'll do everything we can to help!
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
"
Vladu_b wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have the same problem but with the Crusader Supporter Pack.
I bought one and I didn't received the points nor the items. I wanted to but some stash tabs as they were on sales but that ship has sailed...
GGG support replied that I should contact PSN support, this is really disappointing and your Support people should be aware that this is a general problem.
If I'm contacting PSN I will ask for a refund

Hi Vladu_b! I've located your email to us in our Support inbox and have sent you an additional reply about the situation. :) We're really sorry for the trouble, we hope to have a resolution soon!
"
Nokkyu_ wrote:
Hi,

I just received answer from your Support E-Mail stating that they won't help (again).
Now I am confused. Am i supposed to wait?

Kind Regards,

Hi Nokkyu,

I also located your email and I have responded to it now, sorry for any confusion. :)

Edit: I have also located your email, Demothene, and replied to you there.

If anyone else is having this trouble please email support@grindinggear.com - you can ask for me specifically, but you should get me even if you don't. ;) We are working to resolve this as quickly as we can and I apologise for any further delay at all!
Last edited by Sarah on Mar 24, 2020, 6:36:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info