Orion Orion Supporter Pack bought, didnt received the Items (Ps4)

So on Release of Delirium i bought the Orion Supporter Pack on PSN and i did not received anything from the Pack.. i asked the GGG Support and they told me they cant do anything.. so i contacted the PSN PSN Support and surprise! They said GGG have to fix this..so i am sitting here..paid much money for the pack and no one can help me. Anyone else had such a Problem?
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2020, 11:04:26 PM
Same here...bought Judicator Supporter Pack 17.03.2020 didn't get anything......still waiting...GGG
Glad to hear i am not the only one.
Support doesnt seem to react aswell.. :/
Hi everyone,

I've been in touch with the head of our Support department, and they're getting in touch with the Sony support team to work this out. Sorry for the trouble this is causing.
Same here bought the Judicator supporter pack didn't get anything in game I'm hoping this gets resolved.
"
Sykozah wrote:
Same here bought the Judicator supporter pack didn't get anything in game I'm hoping this gets resolved.
Please contact Support@grindinggear.com and they'll be able to tell you what action is needed to resolve this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Hi,

I experience the same issue.

I got in contact with Support@grindinggear.com.

First answer i received was that they are unable to proceed any refunds please contact playstation.

Even though that is true, i did not ask for a refund.

Second answer is received is "sorry we can't help".

As i'm coming from that industry, it is as follows:

The purchase is done via PlayStation. with tha purchase you acquire a licence for the support pack in the PSN that gets "delivered" instantly.

PlayStation is restricted to see anything until this point.

That is why there are normally no refunds for InGame Entitlements, as PlayStation is unable to see any actions inside the GGG Account - so if the Entitlements are delivered in game, if points were spent and so on.

This is the sole responsibility of the publisher.

I'm happy to support the game buying supporter packs, but i'm fairly disappointed about the support i received in return.

Kind Regards,
Hi Nokkyu,

Sorry for the trouble you're experiencing. I've reached out to the support manager internally about this issue. They're awaiting further response from the Sony team in regards to the steps needed on their end, and ours to resolve this issue.
I mean we never asked for a refund..and sony wouldnt give us a refund anyway since everything "should" be already transfered into the game..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info