Just a reminder: Skill Gem Feedback forum has no threads for post-3.9.0 gems

Used a bug then ( didn't even use the "standard" naming pattern, what did you even expect ? ), it was obviously moved = irrelevant.

This thread is about GGG not caring about the skill gem feedback subforum anymore ( apart from fixing a bug apparently ).
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Apr 5, 2020, 1:51:27 AM
wake up GGG

I'll add a few minor suggestions just for 'fun':

Spoiler
- minimap not showing opened and/or closed areas correctly

- Make that purple pop up window for prophecies optional as it impairs the view. Many people don’t want / need to see it. A simple purple text at the side of the screen suffices for most people. (The purple pop up window is the window that is visible on screen for a few seconds when a new quest has been added or fulfilled.)

- allow ctrl+click on currency to automatically go into correctb stash tab and stash tab slot when stash and inventory are both opened.

- update old unique items and divination cards to the current state of the game. collecting 8 rain of chaos cards for 1 chaos is not reasonable in the current state of game (just one example).

- premium map stash tab conversion to new map series is faulty. no comment from GGG so far.

- The portals at the end of the Ascendancy Trials (the trials found in maps) should lead back to the map and not to the beginning of the trial.

- Under “Advanced Item details” please add a remark for unique items which version they are from. This will help a bit finding out which legacy or current version the unique item is.

- Keep Golems and Zombies alive after logout.

- Make the Item-level of the item visible by default.

- Give players a “search all tabs” option that shows only tabs containing matches.

- Add the ability to log-in from log-in screen directly into your Hideout if you have one.

- Make a little pop up menu on maps (in atlas) which can show what kind of divination cards can be found in the respective map. This pop up menu should have the option to be switched on/off.

- Allow players to see what the Animated Guardian is currently wearing.

There is much more that could be done...that's just what quickly came to mind.

“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Apr 12, 2020, 11:55:27 PM
they dont care about this forum at all
Im not sure why they even post something in announcements
They've really dropped the ball.
I recall something about this from a while back. I believe Chris said something to the effect of Gamepedia being the go-to resource for PoE literature.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
It's not like GGG are replying in any of these threads anyway. I highly doubt those threads are being looked into at all.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on Apr 30, 2020, 3:29:14 AM
BUmp
Forum pvp
"
bwam wrote:
I recall something about this from a while back. I believe Chris said something to the effect of Gamepedia being the go-to resource for PoE literature.

Those threads weren't "literature" or an explanation of how to use the gems. They were genuine feedback, as indicated with the word "feedback."
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
"
bwam wrote:

What if gamepedia shuts down the website?
Wake up
Forum pvp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info