Spellslinger and Curse on hit interactions

Strange interaction between SpellSlinger and curse on hit. Im using spellslinger - arc - curse on hit - assassin's mark. Insteed of reservetion mana only for arc and then cursing enemies with assass' mark via curse on hit, spellslinger reserve 40% of mana and block assassin's mark from cursing both via curse on hit and spellslinger (assassin's mark dont work at all) (sorry for my bad english. Im from Russia).
Last bumped on May 12, 2020, 5:29:28 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
same problem on bane,
spellslinger + bane + a curse also reserve 40% mana , and curse is blocked
I don't think spellslinger is casting any curses. It isn't for me at least.
Hi,

It's the second trigger, you get the same behaviour if you use a Poets Pen, nor Arc nor Bane will trigger their associated curses, because the second trigger doesn't work, apparently you can only have one trigger, which in this case is, spellslinger.

Directly casting a curse, or multiples, works well though, of course the curse(s) will be cast after your attack so their effects will be available for subsequent attacks, provided the enemies are not hexproof.
"
KAPATEL wrote:
Spoiler

Strange interaction between SpellSlinger and curse on hit. Im using spellslinger - arc - curse on hit - assassin's mark. Insteed of reservetion mana only for arc and then cursing enemies with assass' mark via curse on hit, spellslinger reserve 40% of mana and block assassin's mark from cursing both via curse on hit and spellslinger (assassin's mark dont work at all) (sorry for my bad english. Im from Russia).

Thanks for your report, this is intended as a skill will never trigger if it has more than 1 source that can trigger it. In this case you have both Spellslinger AND Curse on Hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info