Pay Feature - Turn Off MTX / Ground Clutter

Hey GGG,

We all know MTX is your main source of income, and understand making a game isn't free.

However, MTX and special effects are doing the following main painpoints:

1) Causing computer frames to struggle or become unplayable (potato computer issue)

2) Making the game impossible to telepath what is hitting you, what is happening around you or what is going on in general, on the screen.

Of these two main issues, the second is paramount to negatively affecting gameplay and the future of this game.

Please consider adding a PAID feature, around $30 CAD, to turn off or reduce ground effects and MTX. Some things we'll need to see, but alot of things we don't need to see. I'm sure you have the foresight to understand what is what.

Some may gawk at a pay to play feature, but let's be realistic, if MTX and effects are their main source of income... we can't expect a solution without offering something ourselves.

Thanks
Last edited by DrB00M on Feb 25, 2020, 10:55:21 AM
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2020, 6:58:36 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I gawk.

If you struggle with performance during solo play, then just don’t use various MTX. Some builds are more performance demanding than others. Some settings can be reduced. For group play you just have to only group in ways your computer can handle.

Quite frankly what you are asking for should be standard in graphics settings, not a paid feature (various levels of reduction rather than outright invisible effect). I’m not an expert on these things, but my understanding is MTX is placed on top of other visuals. The game processes both which causes performance issues. You’d have to look at how invisible aura effect affects performance, but an invisible ground effect may only hide the visual, not hide the processing.

I do agree ground effects in this game are a bit excessive. You start stacking multiple effects, and you don’t know what all is going on under your feet.
There is already mtx to remove skill effects, which is non-sense!

If i pay for the supporter pack I don't want it to get ruined by skill effects like Blood Rage!
I payed already once for mtx and it's my right to enjoy what I payed. Paying again to remove ugly skill effects is just beyond stupid!
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Feb 25, 2020, 1:31:14 PM
the option to disable builtin skill effects from items would be nice.

been running around with voidfletcher in metamorph and couldn't see what i killed, except it killed me first.

not fun
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info