Automatic trade map

A way to trade Maps automatically. Just for maps. We can have more play time. And that's dealing with such things. I can be only for maps and I can have restrictions for the won't be any abuse
Last bumped on Mar 9, 2020, 12:27:34 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
you are never going to get any sort of automation for trading anything.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

and why do you think that is?
Look at my tool guide and pull up Mappy in the trading section. It’s about as close to what you are looking for as you’re likely to get.
"
Aldonés wrote:
Look at my tool guide and pull up Mappy in the trading section. It’s about as close to what you are looking for as you’re likely to get.

i don't think aht will break the game and that is such a waste of time
im not interested in ap te out tools .in game is best
Like it or not. People have been requesting trade changes for years. At Exilecon they even mentioned in-game access to the trade website was on their bucket list of “wish we had the time.” I don’t care one bit if you use Mappy or not, but you will not be seeing your request filled anytime soon.
"
Aldonés wrote:
Like it or not. People have been requesting trade changes for years. At Exilecon they even mentioned in-game access to the trade website was on their bucket list of “wish we had the time.” I don’t care one bit if you use Mappy or not, but you will not be seeing your request filled anytime soon.

i understand and that is ok im sure they are doing their best
The funny thing about lagwin's posts is that, if we were betting money, I'd be betting with him, but betting or not, I'd be rooting against him.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
the decicion to make player's access to maps easier or more difficult directly relates to the decicion to incentivise or reward party play.

you make map exchange trivial, you remove the need to play in parties to finish your atlas faster.

you make map exchange difficult, players group up to finish maps together faster.

--

if they make map exchange easier, they could as well just remove them as exchangeable items, and make an "activation" in th atlas cost some orbs.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

and why do you think that is?

It's very simple... The same game has to cater for trading and non-trading players within the same mechanics... while keeping the game interesting and challenging for both groups.

Imagine easy trading for maps is implemented. Suddenly, every trading player has access to all the maps s/he wants at the cost of a few cheap currencies.
To keep the game challenging for that group, GGG would have to reduce map drops... but that of.c. will mean map drops for SSF/non-trading players will not be sustainable.

In other words, it can't happen!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info