I vote for lose expierence in atlas if you enter in a map and you spend all portals

Basically what I said on title. I read that idea on another thread, mixed with another comments/words, but that, I play without an extreme armour with unique items, so I die on rare maps leveling and I lose a lot of exp. when I repeat the fight against some bosses (just to win).

In my opinion can be better to not spend that amount of time leveling.
(UPDATED => alternative: recover lost experience when boss is defeated)

(Don't know how you get lvl 90, Delve? or you are f****g bosses?)

---
5,5k HP
10-20k damage per hit; depends charges; or more adding pets and auto-casted gems.
*I like to play Self-Suficient
Last edited by hollowsaibot on Feb 24, 2020, 6:06:42 PM
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2020, 1:00:46 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Playing paper build without defences and more of this.. extremely low DPS?

What you expect bro?
Evolve!
Then you can progress.

I got to 95 easy.
After that is just a bit longer, but yeah, in delve lvled up to 100
"
DarkJen wrote:
Playing paper build without defences and more of this.. extremely low DPS?

What you expect bro?
Evolve!
Then you can progress.

I got to 95 easy.
After that is just a bit longer, but yeah, in delve lvled up to 100

But for example in your case, to 100 yes, but to pass from 80 to 90, you did just maps on atlas, or you leveled up with delve?

*The dps it is what I can reach, because if I don't get more passives, I can't set + damage. And the gear is based on armours that I find in atlas or metamorphs, so it is quite random. Another thing it is what gems each one uses (there are combinations, but I can't reach more than 30-35k joining all dps.
- Cleave: 12k-24k depends fury, with full life, or bleeding (5-link)
- Revenge (Venganza)x3: 4k-5k. 4k-5k, 3k-4k
-- Revenge to gain life, and "cripple/maim" (lisiar)
- Aura to regen life, and Herald of Purity => extra damage

¿There is any suggestion of improvement?, or just search unique items to copy a build focused on phys damage?
Last edited by hollowsaibot on Feb 24, 2020, 6:23:51 PM
First of all congratulations you made first step to improving in poe by accepting the fact that your build might need help. Just so you know this is never ending process and i am sure all if my builds can be improved by someone better.

Second of all open your profile, so we can take a look and suggest something.

As a bonus post your build restrictions, like you love cleave and want to only use cleave type of restrictions.

P.s to open your account click on logged in as _XXX_ in left top, and go to privacy settings.
Last edited by Deathfairy on Feb 24, 2020, 6:45:11 PM
So, a party of 6 would instantly loose xp upon entering a map.

BRILLIANT

There is another section where plenty or people will be willing to help you improve your character, I would give it a look to see if I can give you quick advices but your character tab is private so ... can't tell anything right now.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Feb 24, 2020, 8:40:42 PM
"
hollowsaibot wrote:
But for example in your case, to 100 yes, but to pass from 80 to 90, you did just maps on atlas, or you leveled up with delve?

Maps mainly.

"
hollowsaibot wrote:
¿There is any suggestion of improvement?, or just search unique items to copy a build focused on phys damage?

As higher been said, open your characters so others can see your char - and precisely suggest what you need. This would be best move.
I don't even know what problem this suggestion is intended to solve. It just sounds like a bad idea for a bad idea's sake.
"
I don't even know what problem this suggestion is intended to solve. It just sounds like a bad idea for a bad idea's sake.
Taken literally, this.

But that's why I choose not to take the OP literally and instead assume that English isn't hollowsaibot's first language, and I have no idea what he's trying to say.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Just guessing here, but it sounds like he wants to bookmark the xp he has at the time he enters a map and death penalty should only apply if he loses all portals.
Not sure though, could be wrong.

Plus the assumption his build cant get more powerful without having access to more skillpoints ofc, should mention that too.

So its obviously a lack of knowledge and nothing more.
And since his characters are hidden in his profile, noone will be able to help him out and tell him how to create a more powerful build.
Which means he is trapped and goes the easy route: blame the game.
Last edited by Orbaal on Feb 25, 2020, 3:33:02 AM
"
Orbaal wrote:
Just guessing here, but it sounds like he wants to bookmark the xp he has at the time he enters a map and death penalty should only apply if he loses all portals.
Not sure though, could be wrong.

Plus the assumption his build cant get more powerful without having access to more skillpoints ofc, should mention that too.

So its obviously a lack of knowledge and nothing more.
And since his characters are hidden in his profile, noone will be able to help him out and tell him how to create a more powerful build.
Which means he is trapped and goes the easy route: blame the game.

In fact it is what you say. Sorry for my english, but i am writing from spain, so it is not my first.
The idea it is that, be able to recover the exp. and reward the success killing the boss/penalty failing on all intents.

*I don't want focus the discussion on my char, i tried change settings to make them vivible if anyone can confirm it.. but by the way I just wanted to know how he leveled up. To have tiny tricks like spend all passives on more health as mandatory. (at least to me)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info