Sell Items Directly From Stash In Towns

Like the title says I think the ability to vendor your items directly from your stash would make life a little easier.
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2020, 2:52:52 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Especially nice when cleaning up remove-only tabs!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
+1
It might create more "Damn, I didn't mean to vendor that", incidents, especially if vendoring from a quad tab. Some of that stuff is difficult to see soetimes.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
"
But different vendors have secret recipes and the game would not be able to tell who you're selling to.

that would be "daily deal" done right
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
they had that functionality but i think it's been unintended and also resulted in players entering delve with the vendor window open, so they fixed it
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Feb 23, 2020, 6:26:49 PM
+1

"
But different vendors have secret recipes and the game would not be able to tell who you're selling to.

What ?
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
"
koszmarnica wrote:
What ?
The more you know.

/Grin
8/8gr8b8m8
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 24, 2020, 4:37:26 PM
"

Huh the more you know.

In that case, maybe the ability to open the stash when you are in the sell window at a vendor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info