Organ drop rates: Lungs?

This isn't a complaint, and I understand RNG is RNG. This is more a check to see if anyone else experiences this:

In the past month (half of that I couldn't play), I've had one lung drop, and that was from a twinned boss. Anyone else?
Last edited by AndromedaEcho on Feb 18, 2020, 2:41:53 AM
Last bumped on Feb 20, 2020, 2:25:15 AM
"
AndromedaEcho wrote:
This isn't a complaint, and I understand RNG is RNG. This is more a check to see if anyone else experiences this:

In the past month (half of that I couldn't play), I've had one lung drop, and that was from a twinned boss. Anyone else?

I have like 20 lungs just sitting there. No livers thou. So yeah ... basically RNG.
"
GGGodGiven wrote:
"
AndromedaEcho wrote:

I have like 20 lungs just sitting there. No livers thou. So yeah ... basically RNG.

Thank you. Hopefully the dry spell will end for both of us.
Farm maps with multiple bosses.

They will drop different organs most of the time, allowing you to use only the one unique organ you want to drop in the end.

That way you can easily control which organs you do drop and obviously go for the ones you are missing the most.
"
Orbaal wrote:
Farm maps with multiple bosses.

They will drop different organs most of the time, allowing you to use only the one unique organ you want to drop in the end.

That way you can easily control which organs you do drop and obviously go for the ones you are missing the most.

Wait!

Are you saying that unique organ determines what organ will drop after you kill a metamorph?

I prefer multi boss encounters because it allows me to use multiple unique organs in order to create a metamorph, which greatly increases quantity and rarity of its drops. It also means that you can use several magic or normal organs for specific rewards and still fill the gauge easily.
Yup the highest tier organ will drop at the end, if the juice bar is filled up completely.

If you use several unique organs, its down to RNG which one you´ll get.
Hah, never noticed this. I will try to confirm this when I'm back home playing tonight.

I do not think I will intentionally skip epic organs due to how much bonuses they give but it is good info for those who are desperate to get specific organs.
You can also sell organs 3 to 1 (for random type organ with random bonuses).
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
I have joined the club of scrubs who did not know this.
"
Filousov wrote:
You can also sell organs 3 to 1 (for random type organ with random bonuses).

This was known as it was mentioned in patch notes or somewhere in the initial communication around Metamorp. I'm doing this with a bad organs that have only single mod (usually rare items). I save those bad ones, two or three types, to get organ I need. It sometimes also give you better mods.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info