GeForce Now Loot Filter

Hey!

The cloud gaming service is awesome and I love there is option to play PoE but without proper loot filter the game is totally unplayable. The default is a piece of.. you know, useless. I don't even understand GGG why not add some better option or more options.. there is a LOOOOOOT of possibilitys and just would need to ask the creator, I'm sure he/she will be happy to see his/her work integrated into the game.

So my question: There is any option to use thirdparty filter playing through GeForce Now?

Last edited by Psylimusic on Feb 14, 2020, 6:09:21 AM
Last bumped on Feb 14, 2020, 12:44:13 PM
"
Psylimusic wrote:
Hey!

The cloud gaming service is awesome and I love there is option to play PoE but without proper loot filter the game is totally unplayable. The default is a piece of.. you know, useless. I don't even understand GGG why not add some better option or more options.. there is a LOOOOOOT of possibilitys and just would need to ask the creator, I'm sure he/she will be happy to see his/her work integrated into the game.

So my question: There is any option to use thirdparty filter playing through GeForce Now?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Psylimusic/item-filters
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info