Can't Spawn Conqueror Influence

Apologies for yet another conqueror influence spawn thread, but most of the others I have seen all have AL8, so maybe I'm just doing something wrong.

After defeating Sirus for the first time (20 watchstones) I cannot get any more conquerors to spawn.

My atlas:

Bug report number:

I have 4 watchstones obtained from Tirn's End, Glennach Cairns, and New Vastir. The rest of the regions all have unobtained watchstones. All regions have "4" as the number of watchstones required to spawn the next conqueror. I have ran ~20 T14~T16 maps in the regions with unobtained watchstones, but have not been able to spawn any conqueror.

Am I just doing something wrong? Getting unlucky? Is there a bug?
Last bumped on Feb 9, 2020, 5:04:45 PM
"
RipPatron wrote:
Apologies for yet another conqueror influence spawn thread, but most of the others I have seen all have AL8, so maybe I'm just doing something wrong.

After defeating Sirus for the first time (20 watchstones) I cannot get any more conquerors to spawn.

My atlas:

Bug report number:

I have 4 watchstones obtained from Tirn's End, Glennach Cairns, and New Vastir. The rest of the regions all have unobtained watchstones. All regions have "4" as the number of watchstones required to spawn the next conqueror. I have ran ~20 T14~T16 maps in the regions with unobtained watchstones, but have not been able to spawn any conqueror.

Thanks for your report.

A few questions:
1) Does the region you're trying to spawn Conqueror's in have the correct number of Watchstones socketed?
2) Does the tier of the map you're running match what's on the Atlas?
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
RipPatron wrote:

My atlas:

Bug report number:

Thanks for your report.

A few questions:
1) Does the region you're trying to spawn Conqueror's in have the correct number of Watchstones socketed?
2) Does the tier of the map you're running match what's on the Atlas?

Hey thanks for replying:

1. I assume there is no visual bug for the number of watchstones required, so yes. You can see I have 4 watchstones socketed into each of the 5 regions I'm trying to get watchstones from.
2. Yes. I am running the maps you see from the posted atlas.
Just try running any maps in areas where you have the 4 stones socketed.
Personally found this new atlas system to be very buggy.
For instance i have all 32 stones socketed and cannot get influence, ran about 40 maps.
Can try changing HO's, worked for me once.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info