Still no conq/influence spawn

I took a break from this game for a couple of weeks and thought a future patch would fix this. But as I've seen there have been a few patches that have attempted to fix this, but to no avail.'
Some say patience is a virtue but so is honor, truthfulness and justice.
So what are your virtues regarding this issue? This is such a fundamental issue to the game that this should have been your single top priority.
I can bet my left arm that if Mathil had this issue, this would have been fixed within a few hours.

SO, the pleb I am, I am making a new thread to bring this to light again.

I have trouble making an image in the thread so I will just put a link to my atlas as I saw a dev had informed in a thread like this before closing it.

https://imgur.com/a/wFoXLdr

IGN: GiveMeYourBoxers
Last bumped on Feb 6, 2020, 8:56:40 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
gurkanson wrote:
I took a break from this game for a couple of weeks and thought a future patch would fix this. But as I've seen there have been a few patches that have attempted to fix this, but to no avail.'
Some say patience is a virtue but so is honor, truthfulness and justice.
So what are your virtues regarding this issue? This is such a fundamental issue to the game that this should have been your single top priority.
I can bet my left arm that if Mathil had this issue, this would have been fixed within a few hours.

SO, the pleb I am, I am making a new thread to bring this to light again.

I have trouble making an image in the thread so I will just put a link to my atlas as I saw a dev had informed in a thread like this before closing it.

https://imgur.com/a/wFoXLdr

The zones where you're wanting to spawn Influence don't have enough Watchstones socketed:
But I am not even able to spawn influence to get a conq. Not in any zone.
And how am I supposed to get watchstones if I can't get influence?
Last edited by gurkanson on Feb 6, 2020, 6:52:57 PM
I will post again.

How am I supposed to get watchstones if I can't get influence to spawn?
"
gurkanson wrote:
I will post again.

How am I supposed to get watchstones if I can't get influence to spawn?

You should be able to move Watchstones from 1 Citadel to another to meet the required number of Watchstones to spawn Conqueror's.

I noticed in the image your posted earlier (https://imgur.com/a/wFoXLdr) that New Vastir and Lex Ejoris both have 4 Watchstones, you can right-click on them to remove them and then place them in Haewark Hamlet to meet the requirements to spawn Influence.
Are you by any chance placing the watchstones strictly in the region where you obtained them?

I can't see your atlas in details (when you hover over each zone on the left storage bar it will tell you what stones are obtained and how many stones you need socketed to spawn influence).
With the 10 stones you've collected you need 3 stones socketed to spawn influence on al-hezmin and veritania and 2 stones socketed to spawn influence on baran and drox.

If you have already obtained all four stones of Lex Ejoris and New Vastir you wont be able to spawn influence in any zone because it will only spawn influence in regions where you have obtainable watchstones until you have at least 20 watchstones.
I'm having similar issue with conquers not spawning.

I have 32 watchstones(all socketed), killed Sirus 6 times (all at awakening level 8). I think after patch 3.9.2c two zones got stuck (conquers spawned, but stopped appearing after that). I did at least 30 t15-t16 maps in those zones (each), but they just didn't show up. After a couple of days i tried doing white, yellow maps (with all 32 watchstones socketed at awakening level 8) and they appeared (Great!). After several maps i killed all conquers and then Sirus.

So after that Sirus kill i thought to myself, why would i bother doing low tier maps only for Sirus and went back to farming T15-T16. I did that like for two weeks, completed 100+ or 200+ maps and still not a single conquer spawned. And now after patch 3.9.2e i thought maybe you fixed that, but sadly u didn't. And this evening i remembered good old days when Sirus was available to me, so I tried again doing white/yellow maps, but sadly they don't work anymore to spawn conquerors.

So my question would be:
am i doing something wrong (hard to believe, because i killed 50+ conquerors doing same thing as i'm doing now) or maybe there is a way to reset conquerors, or should i just wait for new patch?
Last edited by Px_Meska on Feb 6, 2020, 8:57:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info