Not enough chaos for "Legion" from master atlas mission panel

I open a map from a master with the Legion mod. After i finish and leave it, i try to open another one, again from the master with Legion. But i wont be able to, because i will have insufficient chaos orbs. As you can see in the pictures, that is not the case. The master will only consider my chaos in my inventory UNTIL i actually open my stash tab once, and that will fix the bug and i will be able to open a map from master with Legion, even if i don't have chaos in my inventory.

Even though...

I might be an asshole, but at least I am toxic.
Last edited by HuLiGaN_Ku4k0v on Jan 26, 2020, 3:17:16 PM
Last bumped on Jan 27, 2020, 7:10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
I open a map from a master with the Legion mod. After i finish and leave it, i try to open another one, again from the master with Legion. But i wont be able to, because i will have insufficient chaos orbs. As you can see in the pictures, that is not the case. The master will only consider my chaos in my inventory UNTIL i actually open my stash tab once, and that will fix the bug and i will be able to open a map from master with Legion, even if i don't have chaos in my inventory.

Move your currency tab ALL the way to the left, so it's the first one.
Then close the game (exit), start it again and then all will be good.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"

This is not the case. This bug is happening on regular basis when you are trying to use devices (map, crafting etc) before you opened your stash. Even if currency stash tab is 1st tab.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"

This is not the case. This bug is happening on regular basis when you are trying to use devices (map, crafting etc) before you opened your stash. Even if currency stash tab is 1st tab.

never ever happend to me or any of my friends as long as you have it as the first tab.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

My currency tab has always been put on the left as first ever since I bought it. I will experiment with manually moving it to the right and then back to the left. I think I've moved it with the right click in the beginning of the league. Maybe move another tab in front of it and then remove it.

Also, have you ever tried exactly my steps? Run maps with masters (not the normal map device) and after leaving the map, instead of stashing, just open another map from a master?
I might be an asshole, but at least I am toxic.
"
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

My currency tab has always been put on the left as first ever since I bought it. I will experiment with manually moving it to the right and then back to the left. I think I've moved it with the right click in the beginning of the league. Maybe move another tab in front of it and then remove it.

Also, have you ever tried exactly my steps? Run maps with masters (not the normal map device) and after leaving the map, instead of stashing, just open another map from a master?

yes I run most of my maps that way.
I've always had my currency tab first, and this occasionally happens to me. Not sure what causes it, but as others have noted, the only fix is opening the stash.
I am not sure if it is a bug, per se. It seems like it will scan the active tab of the stash for currency automatically, but not the whole thing. I would guess that it's just never been implemented to scan hidden tabs, just like when you search your stash, it will never actually do the search before you open the specific tabs (you can see the process of highlighting hits on your search and if there are many items it will take a little longer, which might by why it doesn't search the whole stash per default).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info