Game crash when changing character or exiting poe

Happening on Australia server just crashes when exiting game to change character or closing the game.
Last bumped on Jan 27, 2020, 9:59:51 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same here with Singapore realm
Login, change character 100% crash game !!!
Patch did not fix this. Same thing again.

+1 stand alone client.
+1 re-installed the game
+1 IDK this is annoying af

Faulting application name: PathOfExile_x64.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5e2a5400
Faulting module name: PathOfExile_x64.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5e2a5400
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000003ff2a2
Faulting process id: 0x2920
Faulting application start time: 0x01d5d3ede77c6e1f
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\PathOfExile_x64.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\PathOfExile_x64.exe
Report Id: e319fa1c-05ca-495e-b0d5-18bf37cf274b
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Same for me, I am on the Texas server. Tried reinstalling and running the repair tool but no change.
Same for me, I am on the Texas server. Tried reinstalling and running the repair tool but no change.
same for me euro serveur
Same here

- Exit to character screen = 70% chance to crash to desktop (my system doesn't display an error messages)

- Exit to login = 70% chance to crash to desktop

IGN: SoulCinder
Seems to be related to how long you've played. If I load the game up fresh, I can switch between characters no problem multiple times...

If I then play for a while, there is a high chance game will drop to desktop.
IGN: SoulCinder
also crash but seem to still not be any replys from the dev's.
ING=FireKittenCat
My game occasionally does crash but also sometimes it doesn't. Instead my hideout instance is refreshed and all my portals to a map disappear after I went to the change character screen and swapped characters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info