League is dead and game is dying

What? Another "League is dead", thus game is dying shite post. No mas! No mas! Please delete this thread GGG.

To quote the game "enough with this!" and "where's the body?" (proof that the league is dead).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Let me give you a tldr about op:

"lul"
"lmao"
"everyone's pathetic except me"
"disagree and you're a white knight"
"made up percentages of random things"

You're welcome.
I'd ask for your stuff, but I haz no stash tabs.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Btw I buff carrion golem and stone golem instead of skele/zambos because it gives a shitton of life regen, over 200 flat phys to my skeles, and stone golem hits for 200k

If you run a poison blade vortex build you can get ridiculous damage with cold iron point as well so expect it to be nerfed to shit

this is what this game is like for me
and the reason why I never invest in defenses
my specters/zombies get 1 shot frequently to whatever bs and they have 30k+ hp
"
asdfen wrote:

unidentified, legion encounter... etc

what do you expect?
"
asdfen wrote:

Yep, that's major eye cancer for sure. Then GGG expects us to see black chaos damage goo coming at us in all the clusterfuck mess. Then GGG adds more creatures that instantly pop in on top of the exile for more total bullshit mechanics. All this crap and the latest patch has further reduced performance so stuttering/stalling has increased. On top of all this I live in SW Florida where the WDC realm is totally unplayable and the Dallas realm Internet link can't sustain Lockstep do to always shit bad Networklayer fiber backbone so I have to use Predictive mode (otherwise it's stutter/freeze often and dc every few minutes).

GGG definitely has a huge mess on their hands and if PoE 2 isn't changing the core engine, and I know it won't, it's pushing many PoE loyalists (inB4 Open Beta) out of being able to play.

I guess GGG doesn't care that they're biting the hands that feed them with such shitty QoP because there are enough new players buying mtx. My buying days are over until they fix QoP which isn't likely to happen so I'm done forever on supporting GGG. When another arpg is finally released that is very good (not Diablo 4) that is fun-to-play and has great QoP I'm Taking PoE out of my daily routine.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
lalalazila wrote:
Btw I buff carrion golem and stone golem instead of skele/zambos because it gives a shitton of life regen, over 200 flat phys to my skeles, and stone golem hits for 200k

If you run a poison blade vortex build you can get ridiculous damage with cold iron point as well so expect it to be nerfed to shit

+2 all spell gems gives
22 to 24 on skeleton > additional 151-377 flat phys
23 to 29 > 660-1650 on zombies*** if you put it on helm instead
27 carrion golem > (42-64)*2 = 84-128 (or 25 carrion golem on gloves)

while

+6 physical skills gives
31 carrion golem > (53-79)*2 = 106-158

It's not too much(???) difference since you get some boosts on punishment/pride as well.
And the dagger is dirt cheap.

ok let's make a deal. You use a dagger and a +1 all spell gems with spell trigger crafted weapon. how about that ?

Edit: you also feel less guilty when going for meta fully with crafted 6L 2H weapon for skellies or zombies.
I'm not too sure about my "on paper" stuff so I'm asking you. I'M LAZY TO DO THAT IN GAME MYSELF.

***Zombie stats could be much less since 3.9.0 (-25%) and I'm referring data-mined values from Wiki (possibly outdated https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/index.php?title=Raise_Zombie&type=revision&diff=588263&oldid=201098).
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
Last edited by finisterre on Jan 19, 2020, 11:34:01 PM
I would not say the game is dying. It almost seems like the old player base is being replaced with new people. Whoever wanted free MTX for challenges, 36/40 hasn't been this easy in a while.

So maybe these types will fall of already, yet it seems that PoE shows better averages than last year (steam wise) so it seems that GGG managed to attract quite a lot of people with PoE2 promo in Exilecon.

Numbers for 3.10 will show if the new blood will stick with PoE.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Marxone wrote:
Numbers for 3.10 will show if the new blood will stick with PoE.

231 intermediate revisions by 87 users since release (only for zombie) >.>
Numbers killing my brain >.>
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
Last edited by finisterre on Jan 20, 2020, 12:05:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info