League is dead and game is dying

i would understand whining about metamorphs or the lack of a resourceful website that mentions all the mods and what they do.

but t15s are fine even on a very badly optimized build patched up together with duct tape on a 5L...

i enjoy the new atlas personally, although it's a bit of a shame that we have to figure it out on the go without much explanations on how it works for this first league on it.

Take a deep breath, sip on coffee, try again :)

DaEd GaEm BtW
Last edited by teksuoPOE on Jan 19, 2020, 11:03:20 AM
"
You literally just lost all credibility of complaining you're dying as a necro like that shouldn't even be possible.

I can assure you that's not quite accurate :).

Some Meta's burp stuff on you that one shots you screens away.

I have 6000k life 2200 ES and 1500 mana MOM build. Also capped chaos res.

I do not know what the problem is but maybe I am a boot necromancer.

P.S , game is not dying just because we die on some content. I didn't build for pure surv anyhow.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Jan 19, 2020, 11:03:34 AM
Any minion base right now can kill a metamorph in a heart beat you basically run a corner and let your people do the job in less then 3 seconds that's it you don't get hit, like right now if you're getting hit as a necromancer that's some serious player issues.

That's OP's build look it his setup that's Raw damage twin cold points raw skeletons etc that's pure damage right there in less then a few seconds any metamorph would die but he literally probably just sat in stupid shit and goes game is dying league is dying let me make some outrageous claims white knight things.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 19, 2020, 11:06:22 AM
Lmao even i_no is here, game really is dying
Another interesting take for minion builds. Thanks for sharing !

Isn't it better with dual +1 all spell gem with other minion mods (you can even have +1 spell gem and another +1 gem at same time) since you are not carrion golem golemancer elementalist build ?

Skeleton/zombie have high base physical damage and scaling from gem levels.

edit: I forgot what was the another +gem along with +1 all spell since I had talked with many minion builders this league.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/Kln88rgU5
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
Last edited by finisterre on Jan 19, 2020, 9:36:18 PM
HC is at the same state its usually at, doesn't seem any better or worse than usual. Basically the rush is over and its slowly drying up
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2745973
"
lalalazila wrote:
Lmao "league isnt dying wtf look at his build lul bad" white knights are so hilariously pathetic.

Btw my build with over 15k ehp and over 3mil shaper dps is instagibbed constantly on t16 metamorphs with grey mods. Yes as a necro. Lul but game is fine nothing to see here....so pathetic

Sounds like you probably need to git gud then. I'm also playing a necro on ssf with even less EHP than you and t16 metamorphs are down in seconds at Awakening 8.
I still play occasionally, but not like in the past since 3.5. I’m more than ever looking forward to D4 for a refresh ARPG.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
lalalazila wrote:
League died when ggg said NOTHING about tuning down the endgame in early January.

Inb4 white knights "lul same post every league"
Or
"League isnt dead lul look at ____"

The first two sections of the post are the best. I wonder if we can apply it to other arguments.....

The sun rises in the west. It is done rising in the East. GGG broke it.

Inb4 white knights “sun doesn’t rise in the west lul look at.......”

Seems to work. Inb4 counterarguments.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info