League is dead and game is dying

League died when ggg said NOTHING about tuning down the endgame in early January.

Inb4 white knights "lul same post every league"
Or
"League isnt dead lul look at ____"

People that have designed uniques in this game quit the first 2 weeks. Every single person I have personally talked to doesn't like the new atlas, the new retarded endgame or the new end boss.

Every post on the poe reddit is people posting their shitty crafting results.

Poeninja has basically 99% of people that did play using the same 4 builds.

This league is dead and the game is dying. I can say with 100% certainty I dont give a flying fuck about the next league if the t15+ bosses/mechanics are not tuned down. And I can say with 200% certainty idgaf about poe2 now AT ALL since in that game you can equip all 6links so they will nerf players even harder. The game is now in the shittiest place it has been in a long while and it is honestly mindblowing. So many stupid and unwanted changes have led us to this point.
Last bumped on Jan 22, 2020, 10:29:28 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Game is dying for how many leagues now OP? Answer yourself that. Nice build btw.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I mean he is playing necro so why is he complaining
How is he even dying is my question I did look it his build that's crazy. Does he do like the most dumbest mods ever and just dies then goes league is dying?

How is he struggling on t15 t16s as a necro like you got question yourself here right lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
League is dead and game is dying... 6 years reading this same once in a while because some hysterics got angry. And guess what, this still doesn't die, despite some desperate attempts by GGG to kill PoE, this doesn't die.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
This league isn’t dying, I am not even running the zombie build correctly because having an army of 50 plus units makes me smile, but I run down T16 maps when I get them, now I don’t stay on player can’t regen (I summon skeletons again fun) and I don’t keep reflect maps either because my zombies die

I run Vic chest my friend runs Geofri chest, I got a mirror to pay for it. Best. League. Ever

Only awakening 3, can’t seem to get the others to spawn no matter what maps I do with orbs/without orbs, ive given up on that part. Now I just kill for fun
Last edited by SnFuBaR on Jan 19, 2020, 10:59:50 AM
Lmao "league isnt dying wtf look at his build lul bad" white knights are so hilariously pathetic.

Btw my build with over 15k ehp and over 3mil shaper dps is instagibbed constantly on t16 metamorphs with grey mods. Yes as a necro. Lul but game is fine nothing to see here....so pathetic
You literally just lost all credibility of complaining you're dying as a necro like that shouldn't even be possible.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
lalalazila wrote:
...white knights are so hilariously pathetic.

I'm not a white knight. I hate GGG like I hate Bethesda. Just look at my signature. But hating something doesn't mean you're going to lose your mind and talk nonsense.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Jan 19, 2020, 10:57:08 AM
So vocal minority strikes again.
Maybe talk to more people for more opinions? Now atlas and higher difficulty are the best things that happened recently.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info