What armor should i buy for physical damage ranger? I keep getting 1 shotted by high end bosses

Hello, i have level 92 ranger, and i am able to clear t16 atlas maps, my damage is very good, but as soon as i enter boss fights i constantly have to worry about getting 1 shotted... I am currently using wildwrap, which is great for damage, but obviously bad for survivability, my question is which armor should i buy? At the moment im thinking either kintsugi, kaom's heart or even the rat cage, which one of these 3 would work the best for survivability? Or maybe u even know any other armor? I really have only 3500life at the moment.
Last edited by LionRobie on Jan 19, 2020, 6:33:47 AM
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2020, 3:04:03 PM
Just dont get hit. No armor will help you with facetanking. Get moer life in the tree, you need at least 160%.
Last edited by Aynix on Jan 19, 2020, 6:41:39 AM
Im not trying to become invincible, just want to be able to take at least 1 hit lol, still looking for answer.
-15 mana for attacks
high flat life
high %life
high flat evasion base

optional: attacks have +% crit chance
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Jan 19, 2020, 6:53:44 AM
My main question would be is kaoms heart good idea? 500max life, but no other bonuses pretty much
You arent listening. As a ranger you cant pretty much. You ate going to get 1 shot/insta burst. Just get more damage and kill the monsters before then can even look at you. Defense isnt a think for most classes TBH.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Kaom's heart is only good for Elemental hit builds. For everything else a rare armor with a ton of life is much better.
So basically its impossible for ranger to slay uber atiziri? Because there is no way in world to not get hit there.
Last edited by LionRobie on Jan 19, 2020, 7:37:06 AM
The tried and true standard chest is Belly of The Beast. Armor (but nothing great) + the 30% to 40% increased life. You can never have too much life (unless CI or full ES build).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jan 19, 2020, 1:55:48 PM
I know about belly, but i think kaoms heart beats it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info