Don't whisper someone asking to buy an item and reply with "lol, nt"

It's annoying.

You don't walk into a store and decide not to buy something you don't want to spend money on, proceeding to then tell the clerk, "haha, no thanks; I won't be purchasing these items I had considered earlier". Why? [Removed by Support]

So stop doing it. Thanks
Last edited by KieranS_GGG on Jan 19, 2020, 1:50:20 AM
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2020, 7:03:23 AM
so using the word [Removed by Support] is ok now? when i used it in the same context as the OP my post was edited and i was put on probation.
Last edited by KieranS_GGG on Jan 19, 2020, 1:50:42 AM
"
so using the word (removed because I don't feel like getting a PM from a mod later) is ok now? when i used it in the same context as the OP my post was edited and i was put on probation.

Bruh the mods aren't 24/7 watch-hawks waiting to pounce on every post lol

Also to try to stay on topic - I've never had that happen to me, but it seems more likely to be a language barrier issue than people randomly being flippant. I've nearly never even seen the abbreviation "nt" in this context?? It seems much more likely that people are treating "nt" is shorthand for "no, but thanks for checking up on my buy offer!" than that people are treating "nt" as "why would i even want your stinky item" as original poster seems to be reading it.

Honestly I feel like OP is just having a bad day/week/year/life and getting bothered as a result.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
"
so using the word (removed because I don't feel like getting a PM from a mod later) is ok now? when i used it in the same context as the OP my post was edited and i was put on probation.

Bruh the mods aren't 24/7 watch-hawks waiting to pounce on every post lol

oh trust me they are here,it takes them seconds to respond. this is why i will never buy a supporter pack from GGG,they allow their moderators to bully people while letting others get away with the exact same thing.

here, the word they removed was 'retarded"
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2630623/page/1#p22354633
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jan 19, 2020, 12:57:22 AM
lol, nt
"
HwtChirino wrote:
It's annoying.

You don't walk into a store and decide not to buy something you don't want to spend money on, proceeding to then tell the clerk, "haha, no thanks; I won't be purchasing these items I had considered earlier". Why? [Removed by Support]

So stop doing it. Thanks

That being said, if I walked into a Mercedes dealership, and said "I will give you $100 for the AMG c63, the salesmen might give you a similar reaction. If you lowball, (and it should be obvious from a trade search what the approximate value is), and get trashed rudely, you had it coming imo.

Tbh, I've straight up put people on ignore instantly, because its literally a waste of time dealing with people like yourself. So no, thanks anyways.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by KieranS_GGG on Jan 19, 2020, 1:51:23 AM
"
IMSilver wrote:
lol, nt
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Thanks to the [Removed by Support] trading system you usually need to whisper a bunch of people before buying something.
Last edited by Matthew_GGG on Jan 19, 2020, 6:19:01 AM
Thats y they use item as currency they encourage less trading more grinding. Grinding gear games not trading gear games, the first week i played this game aready know it!
Careful everyone, GGG's biggest fan is probably already hitting the report button under your names.
Highest Character: Level 92 86% Block/Static Strike Champion - Abyss League
I get bored of the grind around 90, probably won't ever get a higher character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info