PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Taking Advantage of "No Conquerors Spawning" Bug

This is for the community to do, until Conquerors are re-enabled.

Now that Conquerors are no longer spawning due to a internal issue with the Atlas system, there is a way to take advantage of Conquerors not spawning.

Because of this, Watchstones cannot be removed from their podium when a Conqueror spawns in. Thus, we can take advantage of this.

With Watchstones never being removed from their place of rest, any given area can freely Tier-Up and be farmed without their intrusion. Meaning, you can map farm any given area as many times as you want, at the highest tier you want; and not have to worry about their Influence or need to pursue them.

Because Conquerors never spawn, Watchstones then become like a cheat code in this retrospect; upgrading even the lowest maps to 12 - 16 tier.

If you want to farm maps without any intrusion, now is the time before GGG patches up Conquerors.

Honestly, without the Conquerors, farming has been more rewarding due to just the Watchstones alone.

Sure, you cant get to the Endgame without Conquerors.

But in the meantime, we can think of this Bug as benefit to powerfarm higher tier'd maps. Because once Conquerors are patched, you will always need to deal with them, and your Watchstones being taken until their Influence is dealt with.

Powerfarm those maps, my fellow exiles!

This is your only chance to really get some high end currency, without any interruptions!
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2020, 12:14:53 PM
unless this "bug" (user error) appeared in the last 12 hours, conquerors are definitely still spawning.

Ive got 3 happily doing their taunts and waiting to drop watchstones.
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
unless this "bug" (user error) appeared in the last 12 hours, conquerors are definitely still spawning.

Make it the past week.

I have 9 watchstones at the current moment, and it simply stopped near the 8th on Wednesday. Also people have confirmed switching Hideouts can work from time to time, but doesnt fix the overall problem. Sadly, doesnt work for me.
Last edited by raysuko on Jan 18, 2020, 3:17:55 PM
Under a normally functioning system, can't you just spawn the citadel and then not do it if you want to farm maps without influence?
"
Thror2k5 wrote:

yeah maybe Drox didn't get the memo, because he's all up in my shit this week
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
there is a bug?
thought the atlas was just dogshit and awful cus GGG doesnt know how to release functional content
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Would rather play end-game. Atlas is broken, GGG again released a half-arsed content. Getting so tired of this shit.
Was wondering why the hell I dont get more conquerors.
It's been like a week since I logged back in since I see no changes on their spawning/taunt system I was done with the league regardless..

and all I wanted is less RNG involved to play the freaking end game.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Its not bugged. As i mentioned in other threads, i have farmed 1 region for conqueror with cca 80 maps at AL8 and he didnt spawn. After that i changed the region and he spawned right away.

Guess you need specific map in specific region to spawn it, but there is NO bug. Just play the game, all the maps from all regions.

If you are not AL8 you have specific requirement for specific conqueror to spawn in specific region.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info