Just used my first Exalted Orb for crafting, and....

I got item rarity...may be done with this league now. T_T

To make this a discussion, does anyone else remember what their first exalted did? Thought I was prepared for a bad roll, but a completely non-combat mod was completely out of my expectations for some reason...genuinely a little depressed right now.

It was an experiment after getting bad rolls with chaos/essences and just wanting my item, so of course impatience isn't good when it comes to crafting either.

Edit a few days later: I have a clarification to make: it was not my first exalted ever, it was the first one I've ever used for crafting.

Pretty big difference, so yeah my bad in the bad title.

Last edited by DarkPaladin4000 on Jan 19, 2020, 10:33:19 PM
Last bumped on Jan 27, 2020, 8:50:18 AM
i remember i have slammed 1 ES on a rustic sash years ago.

if in a trade league it is never worth using exalts to craft. not anymore, with leo syndicate craft and now conqueror exalts and stuff
"

To make this a discussion, does anyone else remember what their first exalted did? Thought I was prepared for a bad roll, but a completely non-combat mod was completely out of my expectations for some reason...genuinely a little depressed right now.

It was an experiment after getting bad rolls with chaos/essences and just wanting my item, so of course impatience isn't good when it comes to crafting either.
Well, if you run like a bazillion maps, you could pay for it with the item rarity :p
Actualy exalted orb real name is regret orb,did u saw those 3 regret faces?
I used an exalt or two (and quite a few chaos orbs) when I had just started playing, before I looked at trading and realized they were valuable. I don't remember the results, it was more of a "what does this one do?" moment.
"
Xtorma wrote:
"

Well, if you run like a bazillion maps, you could pay for it with the item rarity :p

Can always dream.

"
xMustard wrote:
i remember i have slammed 1 ES on a rustic sash years ago.

if in a trade league it is never worth using exalts to craft. not anymore, with leo syndicate craft and now conqueror exalts and stuff

That's what I told myself the entire league, and is why it took so long for me to finally use one.

Never again. T_T

"
imcominghehee wrote:
Actualy exalted orb real name is regret orb,did u saw those 3 regret faces?

Looks like 4 regret faces....5 if you count my contorted expression in the monitor.

"
tolunart wrote:
I used an exalt or two (and quite a few chaos orbs) when I had just started playing, before I looked at trading and realized they were valuable. I don't remember the results, it was more of a "what does this one do?" moment.

I wonder if that made it better, or worse.

No expectations, but still plenty of regret.
Last edited by DarkPaladin4000 on Jan 18, 2020, 12:05:18 AM
this is another reason why i like playing SSF - it gives you a reason to use exalts as crafting, since you can't trade them anyway. its a way to experience the game the way it was meant to be experienced.
As exalts are dropping like candy this league, I've actually slammed several items. Wouldn't describe anyone of them as a "success". It is what it is. Gambling wouldn't be gambling, if the odds didn't favor the house.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
exalts are for bench crafting and buying your 6link items.

sadly im ssf so i cant buy a 6link.
I used an exalt to craft 4 to all attributes on an amulet. haha trolly game

Seriously though, a single exalt and you've given up? Come on now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info