Hard to swallow unpopular opinion of... ever.

HC is the same as SSF - its just an addition (at this point). They dont balance game for HC, they balance it for SC with trade. If you still want to play HC or SSF, its your choice, but dont expect game being balanced around you.
You keep playing till your character dies. That's the definition of HC.

If you don't like to die for nothing, you have to find your goal.

Edit
Have you watched "Cube" ? https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0123755/
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
Last edited by finisterre on Jan 17, 2020, 10:52:47 AM
"
Aynix wrote:
HC is the same as SSF - its just an addition (at this point). They dont balance game for HC, they balance it for SC with trade. If you still want to play HC or SSF, its your choice, but dont expect game being balanced around you.

I mean dont worry about it.

The OP is just QQ'ing on the fact that PoE can be rippy at times.(what a news flash)

Not only is this not changing, it appears they are shifting to more dangerous encounters (poe 2 gameplay) that have mechanics you need to watch and account for.

Will some nasty strongbox ice nova on an increased area/ ele weakness juiced up map, and DD from drop bears in deleve still get you? Probably.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
hard to get around this without some one shot protection that would reset kind of like d3's anti-death talents heh.

don't see a smooth way to do it.

"oh that hit did 100%+ of his life lets make it do 90% instead." -on a cooldown.

i don't see it being embraced here ; ppl would just go to town wait for that cooldown to be done and then go back ; would get us closer to diablo3 and i don't think people want that.
oh fuck yeah, another thread about hardcore! god I just love seeing so many threads complaining about hardcore, really brightens my day!
You aren't HC at all lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Bernhart wrote:
Edit: Looking at the charts again. They are not accurate. E.g. if dmg is 0 the chance of dying is 0. In the first slide the chance of dying will reach 100% if dmg > your life pool. In second slide the chance of dying will be 0% as long as your recovery > dmg.

I rate your ability to rate charts at a D-.

The x axis isn't damage, it's time. There is no damage axis. The lines represent the chance to die over time... seemingly, "while not dodging", because otherwise there'd be no way for it to hit 100%. So I guess OP just hates dodging.

But yeah, OP has never even reached level 80 in hardcore according to achievements so he's obviously not even talking about endgame content....
Last edited by codetaku on Jan 17, 2020, 1:03:27 PM
"
teksuoPOE wrote:
hard to get around this without some one shot protection that would reset kind of like d3's anti-death talents heh.

don't see a smooth way to do it.

"oh that hit did 100%+ of his life lets make it do 90% instead." -on a cooldown.

i don't see it being embraced here ; ppl would just go to town wait for that cooldown to be done and then go back ; would get us closer to diablo3 and i don't think people want that.

Simple solution: Make the cooldown on cheat deaths last the time for portals to despawn, aka 15 minutes.
I dun play hc, i play super mario instead since it start over when u dying.
still waiting on the "unpopular opinion"

because this is just what every single logout macro wants to happen, might as well accept that they balance their hardest mode in using cheat macros..

while this new basic (being a bit too nice with the wording on it) balance it feels like barely balance I think no modes should get any better atention.

if they had to balance their hardest mode around using macros then clearly means they failed at some point.. somewhere in time..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info