Trading is SO FUN! WOOOO

Last bumped on Jan 20, 2020, 7:30:55 PM
Go for more expensive listings. I usually pay 1 or 2c more and it gets the trade done in a jiffy. Trading system sucks and is archaic, but you can make it more bearable by just slightly overpaying.
In another day or two, more forum trolls will claim that sending more than 5 messages "literally never happens".

My personal record is 37 for random Tier 5 map that just wouldnt drop. No, I didnt need bulk, no, I didnt buy cheapest only, yes, it was weeks into the league when no one felt like selling.

This has caused me to quit more leagues than any other feature in PoE. It just feels soooo much like filing your taxes.
12 jews refused to respond.
Then don't trade.
"
trixxar wrote:
In another day or two, more forum trolls will claim that sending more than 5 messages "literally never happens".

My personal record is 37 for random Tier 5 map that just wouldnt drop. No, I didnt need bulk, no, I didnt buy cheapest only, yes, it was weeks into the league when no one felt like selling.

This has caused me to quit more leagues than any other feature in PoE. It just feels soooo much like filing your taxes.

I find low tier maps have less value for the profits sooner after a week in a league usually.

I find it's a bit of salts and sweets when I trying to drop the next tier maps. (3 into 1 recipes, found something unusual when doing the recipe in a bulk, dropped +2 level map instead of +1, vaal/horizon orb gambling, reward from Zana etc etc)

Especially after the specific patch for the map drops from map bosses, I'm usually getting more than I need just to progress from lower tier maps.

If you are talking about target farming, it's not the case though.
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
Last edited by finisterre on Jan 16, 2020, 2:54:39 AM
"
DngA wrote:

Sort the searched results by the time they are posted. Whisper the players, that listed it a few seconds ago.
For maps: The same, or use poemap.live.

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
Last edited by juyevon on Jan 16, 2020, 3:04:47 AM
"
Fapmobile wrote:
Then don't trade.

People like you will slide this all the way into the "then don't play the game" slot and when a game shutters its services due to low player population...

China has an AH, console has a pseudo-AH, not a single other MMO doesn't, and here we are spamming people for items that GGG expressly fucks with the drop rates, who won't reply.

I still can't buy ONE fuckin T3 map but I have every T1, T2, T4 map that leads to and away from it..."don't trade" wasn't an option.
Who uses jewelers as a a currency to buy something? Want a response, pay in chaos.
Last edited by Nizreb915 on Jan 16, 2020, 4:11:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info