[SCH] {ONLINE} HighAPMGameplay Free Sirus / Shaper / Elder / Mastermind / Cortex Carry

Howdy, I'm doing free Sirus carries (A1-A8) for endgame grinds.

Can stream at your request on: www.twitch.tv/francoise_appledelhi

I took a pretty decent break between this league and Metamorph and really just dealt with university and other stuff, so that's why there is only my previous carries from Metamorph.

Feel free to message me in game @Francoise_Appledelhi / @HighAPMGameplayBuild or in global 820.

Only thing I really require is the server be Washington D.C. (Any other server and there's likely to be more deaths or even a fail.)

If you have something that is not listed here and want to request it then just ask me ingame, I have no problems with that (Except Uber Atziri, I am just never destined to carry her reliably.)

Metamorph Carries
Spoiler
Sirus: (A lot/75)

Cortex: 1

Shaper: 6

Red Elder: 4

Mastermind: 8

Uber Atziri: 2

Uber Elder: 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harvest Carries
Sirus: (28/50)

Shaper: 3

Elder: 12

Mastermind: 2

Uber Elder: 3

Oshabi: 1
Last edited by Francoise_Appledelhi on Aug 5, 2020, 3:16:32 PM
Last bumped on Feb 16, 2020, 11:34:25 PM
Last edited by wikatu123 on Dec 23, 2023, 10:33:32 PM
great carry, will use again!
Nice one
+1
Nice lad, carried on a non-US server with high ping :) +1
Great service; very new player friendly.
Tried to carry my Cortex, failed 2 portals, map is over, byebye 340c

Still kind
Ty for the service, killed sirus awakening 7
+1
"
Howdy, as the title says I'm just another of many people doing free Sirus carries (A1-A8) for endgame grinds.

Can stream at your request on: www.twitch.tv/francoise_appledelhi

I got into this a little bit later but still wanna try for 75.

Feel free to message me in game @Francoise_Appledelhi or @MinionsAreFunMeepen or just catch me posting in global 820 :)

Only thing I really require is any U.S. realm, however Washington D.C. is best for me, I wanna use this thread mainly as a vouch thread but I will check it from time to time if you comment on here and ask for one.

I do Shaper / Red Elder for fun if anyone needs that as well I can happily and easily do it for you if needed.

I learned last night that Mastermind 83 is a pushover for the build I'm running so I'll also offer to run it.

If you have something that is not listed here and want to request it then just ask me ingame, I have no problems with that.

Carries so far
Sirus: (20/75)

Shaper: 4

Red Elder: 2

Mastermind: 6

Just helped me with the elder, Thanks minions!
+1 Took out the mastermind for me :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info