you stole my money

i putt 100 points in guild stash to bu 10 member slots and they don't work and you refunded me 10 points in the guild i want my money back
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2020, 7:11:19 PM
Email support@grindinggear.com.

They do not handle account related issues via the forums.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
look i want 10 guild member slots i bought them several times and they do not appear in my guild i want to have 250 members and i cant buy 10 member slots when are you going to fix these issue its been 6 months i only have 30 members pls help me man am texting the company all day i dont play any more am apset
"
s0o wrote:
man am texting the company all day

That might be part of the problem.. ^^
I told you what you have to do. Why are you trying to argue? No one is going to help you via the forums.

And STOP sending them emails, the only thing you are doing is constantly putting your ticket back at the end of the queue.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
Aragorn14 wrote:
I told you what you have to do. Why are you trying to argue? No one is going to help you via the forums.

And STOP sending them emails, the only thing you are doing is constantly putting your ticket back at the end of the queue.

+1
ok sorry
Our Support team should respond to your issue very soon. Sorry for any delay in response but thanks for your patience and cooperation regarding this! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info