Forum twitch icon not showing

Hey, I run a guide under shadow builds, it'd be nice of people could see when I live stream/answer questions about the build etc.

I've linked my twitch and drops etc works fine, but the twitch icon on the forum does not show up when I live stream, how come?

Last bumped on Jun 26, 2020, 6:16:26 PM
Same issue here. The icon was shown few weeks ago when I checked, but now all week nothing even after streaming for 10h a day. Everything linked and re-linked. Maybe low viewership streams are filtered out?
I eat cats for breakfast.
This was an issue on our end and should be resolved now.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
"
Novynn wrote:
This was an issue on our end and should be resolved now.

Thanks for checking. It was not showing just now but maybe needs some time to refresh or some other magic stuff like that.

Edit: Streaming for quite a few hours and nothing changes.
Edit 2: All good now. 19/05/2020 it was working.
I eat cats for breakfast.
Last edited by InvictaVultis on May 19, 2020, 4:56:09 PM
Hi, i got the same problem, now. The icon is not displayed. My Twitch account is linked and i'm streaming.
"
eXceLLenT88 wrote:
Hi, i got the same problem, now. The icon is not displayed. My Twitch account is linked and i'm streaming.

Are you using any browser extensions which could prevent the forum from showing you the icon?

“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Yep add blocker, but it is disabled for twitch and pathofexile.com.
Yesterday it was showing, but now it don't. I have no idea what is wrong, maybe it doesn't sync often.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info