Mirror drop vs sex with dream girl which is better?

"
Vendetta wrote:
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
I wouldn't know what to do with a mirror.

I am confused, would you know what to do with the dream girl ?

Yep.
"
gageris wrote:
I had sex 2 times in my lifeN both were good, but when it ends there, it's not a good feeling afterwards

Thanks for sharing these details.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
I wouldn't know what to do with a mirror.

I am confused, would you know what to do with the dream girl ?

Yep.
what what up? x'D rather have something real tbh!
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Kundarin wrote:
Back then it was Samantha Fox.

Oh yeah I remember that poster lol.
The one I had was the Farrah Fawcett red bikini poster. And a Ferrari F40 Le Mans poster.
Dream girl? Mirror?

Sex w/ anyone more or less friendly & attractive > alch drop
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
One is of an order of magnitude better than the other, I'll leave it to your imagination as to which one is the best...
"
Gulch wrote:
Well, since Kate Beckinsale wouldn't ever agree to have sex with me I'd have to go with the Mirror drop.

+1
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
Gulch wrote:
Well, since Kate Beckinsale wouldn't ever agree to have sex with me I'd have to go with the Mirror drop.

+1

Idk, she doesn't appear to have an unobtainable type, I would legit have a shot, probably.

But the chance I would even get 5 mintues in her general vicinity is 0%.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
Gulch wrote:

+1

Idk, she doesn't appear to have an unobtainable type, I would legit have a shot, probably.

But the chance I would even get 5 mintues in her general vicinity is 0%.

Even if I got 5 minutes with her, my wife would be there wanting her autograph :)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Dream girl. Without the slightest doubt.
Why ?
I have been playing POE for over 6 years. I never got a mirror.
The mirror is a fake - it's like a yeti - everyone knows about it, but no one has seen it.

How many girls did I have without the mirror drop ?
Much more.

Fuck the mirrors.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info