I want Cassia missions on my Atlas as a Master!

Why do we have everyone but Cassia? Zana, Jun, Alva - everyone who is in our hideout! But we don't have Cassia!

I love her singing and love her voice when she says "Divine Power!" it would be great to have her as a Master and have this Atlas Mission option on her dialog!

"Blight" was my favourite league, now I miss Cassia and her tower defence. I don't get her much on maps.
Last edited by Natthy on Jan 12, 2020, 8:10:33 PM
Last bumped on Jan 14, 2020, 5:30:33 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Would have been the logical choice, seen as they failed miserably to balance it for melee. I still can't believe it went core as is.

I miss her too. She seems to appear more often in higher tier maps, but still, we need her as a daily mission hub.
I would certainly make sense to have her as a master imo.

PS : not everyone else in our hideout is a master though, Navali and Kirac are no masters.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Technically I think Navali is supposed to be, and I think that's why she's in Helena's weird dream/vision. Helena too, for that matter. They just don't have master missions. They'd really need new content for missions to make sense for them. Which I think would be interesting!

Really I'd love to see this. Just make missions for every league character and drop them in there. Play your favorite leagues forever! Ignore the ones you hate!
Furthermore, the Trade Manifesto delenda est.

Bone Mommy did nothing wrong. I want to join the Syndicate.
Last edited by 007Bistromath on Jan 13, 2020, 12:28:13 AM
I'm guessing she isn't a master mission character because she functions as basically a breach mechanic and the Blighted Maps are the Breachstone equivalent, so I can see why that got treated as a 10% spawn.

It would be very strange if Tane doesn't become a master though. His league mechanic is very much a more long term "something to work for" like some of the other masters (other than Einhar I guess), and he even gets his own waypoint location. Shoot, he even has a stash and guild stash.
YES YES AND YES!

Cassia is a great content now, when you dont see her that much often, but the option of farming her still should be there. Made a post about this same exact topic.

Also, Tane is a fun content too and I hope GGG listens to us and gives us 2 new masters the next league. Everyone should farm somehow with enough efforts what they really like!

I've signed your petition, also with Tane included. :)
i so sick of those 10% chances...
while i´m ok with the amount of total encounters i get every day (i dont like it,nut its ok), they did it in the most anyoing way possible.

what makes me so anoyed by it,is that i keep encountering them often enough but than is often all 3 legion/blight/breach in the same map.

the difference between a map without bonus encounters and a zana/alva map that has blight/legion and breach in it is ridiculous.
if the zana map than has those encounters as well it becomes a real nightmare...

imo they should atleast change the system to "30% chance to spawn blight/breach or legion encounter"

the best option would still be cassia as a real master,i doubt it would hurt anyone if the other master and master mission procs on bosskill stay the same.

they would have to slightly adjust the numbers though to keep the same spawnrate since you can only get 1 master mission proc on each map and cassia would "block" other masters.
If I remember it correctly they want to swotch the masters arpund whem they have enough of those collected like they eid the last time with nico, alva, and so on. So it might be happening...
yeah? and I want a legion master too..

or actually leagues being tested for more than 1 week..

but we know there's no perfect game.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info