69 rEmOvE tHiS sEctIoN BalD ChRiS 69

"
lagwin1980 wrote:
git gud one

Look at this man, who does not even play on metamorph and did not saw that one-shot thingies, and all 90+ chars - the meta ones, wow, talking about getting good. Lame, just lame, go play non-meta char and you will see that this game is not so ez pz for non meta players
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
Ishid4 wrote:
1- Death/Combat/Damage log
2- Lower exp penalty
3- Give players more HP possibility
4- Change the resistances max limit
5- Levels also give stats

1. changes nothing, other than maybe what idiots complain about being OP (and they would be wrong in their screeching)

2. it was already lowered, it's not going to change any more, git gud...litteraly level means nothing after a point, build is done, can equip the gear you need and everything is maxed out, the only thing to do after than is try to get to 100 which is about careful play and a lot of grinding.

3. what possible difference would that make? if you are stupid enough to ignore shit that will kill you then you die even with more health

4. it is fine now, it dose not need more...git gud

5. you get stats as you put points in the tree or use gear, it dose not need more

Stop bumping your shit thread.

Ohh another Nomancs copy-cat, I see, Instead of running away you're approaching me. You made me laugh btw. At least, Nomancs had 100 levels and you're playing since 2011 ahah. Go and grow up dude.

I'll not stop because of butthurt kiddo told me so, I'll keep bumping my shit thread.
Last edited by Ishid4 on Feb 23, 2020, 10:55:16 AM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
Ishid4 wrote:
1- Death/Combat/Damage log
2- Lower exp penalty
3- Give players more HP possibility
4- Change the resistances max limit
5- Levels also give stats

1. changes nothing, other than maybe what idiots complain about being OP (and they would be wrong in their screeching)

2. it was already lowered, it's not going to change any more, git gud...litteraly level means nothing after a point, build is done, can equip the gear you need and everything is maxed out, the only thing to do after than is try to get to 100 which is about careful play and a lot of grinding.

3. what possible difference would that make? if you are stupid enough to ignore shit that will kill you then you die even with more health

4. it is fine now, it dose not need more...git gud

5. you get stats as you put points in the tree or use gear, it dose not need more

Stop bumping your shit thread.

Go bark elsewhere GGG doggy.
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #47
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #48
"
GGG comment
Never
"
ban
More likely, but probably also never

Forum closing permanently? Now there's a winner.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #49

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
GGG comment
Never
"
ban
More likely, but probably also never

Forum closing permanently? Now there's a winner.

I'm optimistic, perhaps you're right but I can wait.

LALalala here was one thread about a gamemod not being fair, instantly locked and answered.
over 20 pages of this one here and nothing....
we have no impact, we need to get to drastic methods!
"
we neet to get to drastic methods!

reddit?

I mean, it's too drastic for me; that place is an echochamber shithole and therefore mostly useless for PoE feedback. But some people seem to like it.

GGG devs generally won't post here because they don't want to "pollute" discussions, a reason I agree with and respect.

Also, I suspect, because the absence of echochamber-thinking and mass-downvoting won't protect them from some of the more difficult questions people ask here. I imagine it's better from a PR perspective not to even engage those discussions, even if it irritates those of us who really want to know dev thoughts on those issues.
Wash your hands, Exile!
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #50

"
LALalala here was one thread about a gamemod not being fair, instantly locked and answered.
over 20 pages of this one here and nothing....
we have no impact, we need to get to drastic methods!

It wasn't a Dev, most likely an intern. I agree with "gibbousmoon" but I think I would be glad if they care about us and listen to us.
Last edited by Ishid4 on Feb 27, 2020, 3:44:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info