Lex Proxima did not drop watchstone

Hi,

I am on my last watchstone for this region and he did not drop it. On the Atlas, hovering over the area still shows "Not Obtained" for the last watch stone. Dropped gear after kill. Disabled all loot filters for screen shot.

Last bumped on Jan 9, 2020, 6:43:58 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Killed Redeemer in the same zone and did not drop watch stone!

"
KtoBuck wrote:
Hi,

I am on my last watchstone for this region and he did not drop it. On the Atlas, hovering over the area still shows "Not Obtained" for the last watch stone. Dropped gear after kill. Disabled all loot filters for screen shot.

Thanks for your report, can you please post an image of your Atlas, your Citadel in the area you're trying to get the Watchstone in, and an image of the information displayed when you hover over the Watchstone Storage on the left side.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
KtoBuck wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your report, can you please post an image of your Atlas, your Citadel in the area you're trying to get the Watchstone in, and an image of the information displayed when you hover over the Watchstone Storage on the left side.

Hi there,

Is this what you are looking for?

"
KtoBuck wrote:
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
KtoBuck wrote:
Hi,

Hi there,

Is this what you are looking for?

That's perfect.
So you had just killed Al-Hezmin (Hunter), however you already have the Watchstone from him in that Region, you need to kill Drox (Warlord) instead to get the Golden Watchstone.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
That's perfect.
So you had just killed Al-Hezmin (Hunter), however you already have the Watchstone from him in that Region, you need to kill Drox (Warlord) instead to get the Golden Watchstone.

Oh, is the ordering of conqueror's spawning random? This was just the first time in 29 stones that I didn't get a drop when I needed one and it happened twice in a row for the same area so I was confused. I had assumed it was matching me up with the conqueror I needed for missing stones in the Citadels.
"
KtoBuck wrote:
Oh, is the ordering of conqueror's spawning random? This was just the first time in 29 stones that I didn't get a drop when I needed one and it happened twice in a row for the same area so I was confused. I had assumed it was matching me up with the conqueror I needed for missing stones in the Citadels.

Have you already beaten Drox in any region in this cycle, since last Sirus fight? He won't spawn again if you did.
"
"
KtoBuck wrote:

Have you already beaten Drox in any region in this cycle, since last Sirus fight? He won't spawn again if you did.

He spawned for me on the next cycle so I have that region done now so I must not have done him. Sirus spawned right after that. So the conquerors spawn in a random order but only spawn once between Sirus cycles? Aldo, do you know if you can you continue to spawn conquerors while keeping Sirus available? I haven't tested that yet.

Thanks for the reply! Two more stones to go. I guess I got really lucky in the spawn ordering for 29 stones in a row dropping when I needed them it is sounding like.
You can't spawn conquerors if the Sirus citadel is up. You can open the encounter and open another map/use up the portals to remove the citadel.

Yes, the conquerors spawn in a random order but only spawn once between Sirus cycles.
Perfect, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info