[3.13] SIEGE BALLISTA HIEROPHANT Build > Iron Commander & 15 Ballistas! CHEAP LEAGUE STARTER!

So here is my Showcase for 3.13 Ritual League.
Ive put massive time in it to optimize it every league since metamorph.

Hope you guys like it :)

https://youtu.be/1o_TO-lyKgY
Last edited by xPharrix on Feb 22, 2021, 7:12:42 AM
So I'm really enjoying the build (ended up with some slightly different passives but the main ideas are the same) and can easily do most content. I'm having a hard time deciding where my next investments should go, do you see any glaring problems?
"
geNr wrote:
So I'm really enjoying the build (ended up with some slightly different passives but the main ideas are the same) and can easily do most content. I'm having a hard time deciding where my next investments should go, do you see any glaring problems?

1. Just wondering why you have two curses when you only have a base hextouch? Awakened Hextouch costs a shitload though, and takes forever to level.

2. About your gloves. The suffixes are (mostly) great. First I'd change your health craft for "suffixes cannot be changed", chaos for a good life roll, then replace the craft with 20% phys to cold. Additionally you could divine until you get 10% dex.

3. Quality the astramentis for about 20 extra dex.

4. You can probably get to 1600 at 95 by getting rid of the fire res below scion starting, then putting it and the point at 95 into the 30 dex node to the left of fluid motion.

5. Supposedly (this is what I've been told) that the points invested in revenge of the hunted aren't worth it, and you're better off putting those 4 points elsewhere, such as 4x 5% life nodes.

6. Another thing I've been told is that the 4 points in Primeval Manifestation (totem nodes below Templar starting) is better spent in Primeval Force (SE corner near Arrow Dancing.)

7. The two points in Ironwood may be redundant given that you also have Acrobatics. Granted, you still get a little bit of armor and phys reduction, so the choice to keep it or not is up to you.

8. Sounds annoying I know, but get the boot enchant from Uber lab. Personally I think the head enchant is optional, but the boot is not.
Last edited by radiostar01 on Feb 22, 2021, 9:30:10 PM
Just did The Feared for the first time. Saw a vid and was so scared, I went in at Awakening 0 and no mods. Good thing I did, because holy crap I barely pulled it off. 1.3m dps per totem, 1600 dex, 15 totems, 5400 life.

Good thing I succeeded, because I do not want to spend 3ex on a cortex map. Now i'm just about finished this league - do the recipes and blighted maps, and then hideout.
Last edited by radiostar01 on Feb 23, 2021, 8:11:05 AM
"
radiostar01 wrote:
"
geNr wrote:

1. Just wondering why you have two curses when you only have a base hextouch? Awakened Hextouch costs a shitload though, and takes forever to level.

2. About your gloves. The suffixes are (mostly) great. First I'd change your health craft for "suffixes cannot be changed", chaos for a good life roll, then replace the craft with 20% phys to cold. Additionally you could divine until you get 10% dex.

3. Quality the astramentis for about 20 extra dex.

4. You can probably get to 1600 at 95 by getting rid of the fire res below scion starting, then putting it and the point at 95 into the 30 dex node to the left of fluid motion.

5. Supposedly (this is what I've been told) that the points invested in revenge of the hunted aren't worth it, and you're better off putting those 4 points elsewhere, such as 4x 5% life ngodes.

6. Another thing I've been told is that the 4 points in Primeval Manifestation (totem nodes below Templar starting) is better spent in Primeval Force (SE corner near Arrow Dancing.)

7. The two points in Ironwood may be redundant given that you also have Acrobatics. Granted, you still get a little bit of armor and phys reduction, so the choice to keep it or not is up to you.

8. Sounds annoying I know, but get the boot enchant from Uber lab. Personally I think the head enchant is optional, but the boot is not.

Thanks for all this! Yeah I need to get a awakened hextouch but its so expensive :(. I have some better gloves that i'm currently crafting on, but they're not ready yet. Which boot enchant is the best? I see a lot of people using different ones.

Last edited by geNr on Feb 24, 2021, 4:05:18 AM
"
radiostar01 wrote:

BTW - has anyone tried using Barrage support gem? POB says it's one of the biggest dps increases. The machine gunning is hilarious though, if only you could use more than 1 rain of splinters. FYI, also according to POB, with Barrage Support Dying Sun is better than Wise Oak.

Edit: Just tried a 100% delirium with a barrage setup. Man, I got wrecked pretty hard. Couldn't get anywhere until I swapped it out, and all of a sudden I can actually progress. What's up with that?

Edit2: Seems POB didn't read the fine print on Barrage support.

Barrage Support is single target, bossing gem, so what are you trying with it on a delirum map ? :)

Barrage Support needs a +1/2 arrows bow and +1/2 arrows quiver to shine really.
hextouch doesnt apply snipers mark, what should i use instead, if anything?
"
xPharrix wrote:
So here is my Showcase for 3.13 Ritual League.
Ive put massive time in it to optimize it every league since metamorph.

Hope you guys like it :)

https://youtu.be/1o_TO-lyKgY

If GGG sees this video the build might get a 90% damage reduction nerf.

Pretty damn fast on those bosses!
i also dont understand why we take the charge ascension when i cant find any way to gain power and other charges, unless im blind and missed something
"
cyndarrus wrote:
i also dont understand why we take the charge ascension when i cant find any way to gain power and other charges, unless im blind and missed something

Minimum means you already have them at all times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info