[3.13] SIEGE BALLISTA HIEROPHANT Build > Iron Commander & 15 Ballistas! CHEAP LEAGUE STARTER!

"
MurderBoner wrote:
Why did you stop at 14 CWDT if you dont mind me asking. Kinda new to endgame.

It's a balancing act; You want the things that CWDT is casting to be a useful level, but you also don't want the damage threshold before CWDT triggers to be so high that you almost never trigger it, or if you're on half life when the counter resets, you don't die before it triggers again.

As a rule of thumb, you don't want CWDT trigger threshold to be any higher than half your life + ES total.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cast_when_Damage_Taken_Support#Gem_level_progression

As explained in my earlier post, a lvl 14 CWDT is the lowst level I can get away with without compromising the golem buff or the ice nova radius.
I try t11 map with 8 mods + 100% insanity + 3 sextants + scarab + master quest and with that build i even can't kill white mob fast. It's look like raid in World of warcraft, i kite everything almost minute, delirium bosses i kill almost 20 minutes and every touch kills me instanly.

I think this build not good for delirium farming. Very low dps even for t11 map. I think t16 in 100% delirium impossible to run with that dps.

Also i try simulacrum and die on wave 20 without chances. This boss with dual swords, i not remember his name, he just jump from any distance with his flicker strike or something, he completely ignore everything except me, when he jump to me i instanly die. Just lose all portals here.
Last edited by Mr_Neocronic on Apr 20, 2020, 10:05:36 AM
How to stack resists with only 2 rings? I fully equip like in this build, but i use one cluster and amulet oil for resists only nodes, without this i even can't stack 75% all res. If i do something with this i save atleast 3-4 points and oil for amulet.
"
Mr_Neocronic wrote:
How to stack resists with only 2 rings? I fully equip like in this build, but i use one cluster and amulet oil for resists only nodes, without this i even can't stack 75% all res. If i do something with this i save atleast 3-4 points and oil for amulet.

I did it, so you can do it too with some investments of time and effort
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Build is fun. Anyway I stick to my Gladiator.
So I have a (nearly) complete gear-set to offer. If someone is interested PM me with ur offer. Lowballs will be ignored though ;)

Spoiler
incl the gems
Last edited by StorgutBorsit on Apr 22, 2020, 4:09:05 AM
"
Mr_Neocronic wrote:

Don't waste your anoint ond jewel sockets on resistances, that'll be a huge dps loss! You can easily do it on 2 rings, and you get gloves/Wildwrap to add resists too, if you're struggling.

Most of the resists are in the tree. You only need 63 resist-all if you want to be resist-capped standing around in your hideout. You get 12 resist from endurance charges which should be up permanently, you get 35 resist from The Wise Oak too.

Anyway, even if you ignore flasks/charges, you only need 63 resist-all (or 189 total elemental resist) from 3 items, which is trivial.

Rings with life, dex, resists are plentiful and cheap:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/E3lR7YRc5

That link is dynamic and the results will change over time, but right now I'm seeing dozens of 100 resist/60 life/40 dex rings for under 10c. If you're rich you can aim for more dex and life, or even +cold damage or +crit multi, but prioritise resists and life first.

If need to still make up resistances on your gloves, it's not exactly difficult:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/RrLenzqh7
The most important thing on gloves is the 10% dex increase. Search for a decent 9% or 10% hunter suffix, and divine it if you find a 9% one.

And if all else fails, switch your body armour to Wildwrap which has up to 40 cold resist on it.
Last edited by xw_ziggy on Apr 24, 2020, 2:53:37 PM
"
Mr_Neocronic wrote:
I try t11 map with 8 mods + 100% insanity + 3 sextants + scarab + master quest and with that build i even can't kill white mob fast. It's look like raid in World of warcraft, i kite everything almost minute, delirium bosses i kill almost 20 minutes and every touch kills me instanly.

Well, I have buddies with Storm brand Archmage (meta) and the completely imba Herald build (super-meta?) and whilst they do seem to handle 100% insanity a bit better than me, I've also been carrying others through 20 waves of simulacrum since my first run 3-4 weeks ago. I switch my tree up to include Fangs of Frost (+54 cold damage and +8% cold penetration) if I'm doing a whole bunch of delirium farming, because penetration really helps with 100% insanity. With 3 players in the zone (typically two of them cowering in a corner on the boss waves) I'm still soloing bosses in under 15 seconds and that's with all the enemies getting +100 extra hp from the extra players.

I've looked at your character and your gear seems fine. I'm not sure the cluster jewel is doing you any favours, but I can't see what skill points you've taken beyond the cluster jewel node. Ancestral Reach and Sleepless sentries are nice QoL improvements, but honestly you're missing SO MUCH DPS and survival by skipping the entire top-right branch of the tree.

If I cut off the tree like you have, PoB says that I lose:
- 2 totems
- 37% of my total DPS
- 620 life
- 17% of my life regen
- 6% of my final evade chance
- 70% crit chance and 35% crit multi

Is what you're getting from the cluster jewel even half as good as that?!
"
xw_ziggy wrote:
"
Mr_Neocronic wrote:

Well, I have buddies with Storm brand Archmage (meta) and the completely imba Herald build (super-meta?) and whilst they do seem to handle 100% insanity a bit better than me, I've also been carrying others through 20 waves of simulacrum since my first run 3-4 weeks ago. I switch my tree up to include Fangs of Frost (+54 cold damage and +8% cold penetration) if I'm doing a whole bunch of delirium farming, because penetration really helps with 100% insanity. With 3 players in the zone (typically two of them cowering in a corner on the boss waves) I'm still soloing bosses in under 15 seconds and that's with all the enemies getting +100 extra hp from the extra players.

I've looked at your character and your gear seems fine. I'm not sure the cluster jewel is doing you any favours, but I can't see what skill points you've taken beyond the cluster jewel node. Ancestral Reach and Sleepless sentries are nice QoL improvements, but honestly you're missing SO MUCH DPS and survival by skipping the entire top-right branch of the tree.

If I cut off the tree like you have, PoB says that I lose:
- 2 totems
- 37% of my total DPS
- 620 life
- 17% of my life regen
- 6% of my final evade chance
- 70% crit chance and 35% crit multi

Is what you're getting from the cluster jewel even half as good as that?!

For me better cut off clusters and just copy that build tree? I try to manage resists, when i do that i think try this option. Right now build works perfect. I insta kill everything on t16, bosses in 5 seconds. Already beat some high end battles. Also drop 10 exalts. But 100% insanity still impossible to me, i clear once this with my friend, who use meta spark build. He just spam and whole map destroy in seconds. But his build cost a lot of currency.

Only one thing beats me - low hp pool, with clusters i have only 3800 right now. Die a lot on chaos maps, because can't evade that. But with all potions on + vaal grace i almost immortal even in big packs of delirium.

I check your gear, what amount of evasion you have with wildwrap? I try this armor already and for me this give only 2k evasion with all other gear. This nothing. With my armor i have 27k basic, 40k with potions. This almost 70% chance to evade attack. But with this armor i lose almost 100 dex and cold res.

Last edited by Mr_Neocronic on Apr 27, 2020, 4:53:30 PM
Finally beat Sirus. Thanks for the help guys.
so way back i used to do totem siege ballista then i gave up. But this just gain my interest and i love it. I kinda did some changes and wondering where i can improve on it also if i should just straight up follow your tree. any way I can up my dps to yours.

Whats your dps when your at your base for your siege? mines 52k when hover over the siege icon.

I was trying some clusters to see if i can up the dps but still can't be close to yours.

And where do i find the Maraketh 6624 Prismatic Jewel?

My Pob is - https://pastebin.com/PvdicgHQ

Last edited by orbitosan on May 3, 2020, 11:28:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info