3.9.1b Hotfix

3.9.1b Hotfix:

• Fixed a bug related to Metamorph encounters that could result in an instance crash.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Jan 5, 2020, 1:37:11 PM
When ggg team gonna fix the standard map stashtab? i fucked up in the league :P
I do full charcter with worth 15 exalt and find only 4 boss in atlas. I have do somting like 300-400 maps and can't go to next step in atlas because bosses no spawn meaby do someting like map give you 1% more chance to spawn after 10. If you no have build like run and clear map with low budget items you can't do like normaly i do shaper and uber shaper ;/ I stay on atlas lvl 5 maps i can buy better map from zana sometime and that it. No drop orbs from that bossys no uprade for atlas so you stay in one place . That is annoying.
"
Bumber wrote:
I do full charcter with worth 15 exalt and find only 4 boss in atlas. I have do somting like 300-400 maps and can't go to next step in atlas because bosses no spawn meaby do someting like map give you 1% more chance to spawn after 10. If you no have build like run and clear map with low budget items you can't do like normaly i do shaper and uber shaper ;/ I stay on atlas lvl 5 maps i can buy better map from zana sometime and that it. No drop orbs from that bossys no uprade for atlas so you stay in one place . That is annoying.

I've sent an email to Chris, hopefully it will be resolved soon. I am sorry for what you are going through, and I hope it gets better.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Dec 23, 2019, 3:15:58 AM
What about the "bug" where they one shot you?
Don't fixed the memory leak bug, what turn the game in a black screen and crash a few moments after play the game.
"
Bumber wrote:

sounds to me like you're not following the mechanics correctly. i'm up to t12 and t13 maps and can easily get higher level maps once i get my toon geared better. learn how the atlas works now :)

Please fix the memory leak problem,
still not fixed with latest patch.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Hot fix??
Steam had to redownload the whole game. 14,52 Gb
I hate when this happens. luckily this time i had the space
for downloading and installing.

On a side note my computer blackscreened yesterday while in hideout sorting loot and i couldnt even turn it off. had to pull the plugg
and restart it. This have never happened before :(
Chain hook still no fix .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info