3.9 - Convert Map Stash Tab?

Why can't we Convert our map stash tab yet?
Last edited by BA3YDADDY on Dec 17, 2019, 9:57:46 AM
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2020, 5:42:27 AM
I Also really want to know this! I have hundreds of maps in map stash tab i don't want to take them all out to convert. I have heard people haven't been able to put them back once converted and i don't have the space to store them all somewhere else. Can someone from GGG please explain how to correctly use the map stash tab in standard when starting after a new league/update? Would be much appreciated.
I took all maps out, but the stash still counts some shaped maps, although i took them out. Now i cant convert the map tab.
Hello,

The conversion of old map series is currently disabled on all platforms using the map stash tab due to issues. We'll re-introduce this as soon as the issue has been resolved internally.
You have got to be kidding.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

The conversion of old map series is currently disabled on all platforms using the map stash tab due to issues. We'll re-introduce this as soon as the issue has been resolved internally.

Any update on this yet?
Last edited by LokizFenrir on Jan 7, 2020, 5:22:39 AM
please give this problem more attention, standard players are always looked over...
To make matters worse with this issue, I actually got fed up and emptied my 1000+ maps from the map stash tab only to find the tab itself is bugged and there are about 8-10 bugged maps that can’t be removed which prevents me from manually converting an empty tab.
When can we convert our maps with the conversion button ?
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

LOL more than 2 months to solve this problem???? embarassing!

i remember the long time you needed for the problem with the removable tabs, what a torture.

oh man, bless god you're not a eu company. there you would get a lot of preassure with regulations...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info