3.9.0c Hotfix 3

3.9.0c Hotfix 3 Notes:

• Fixed a bug where certain currency items could remove enchantments from the items you use them on.
  • Fixed the Unnamed Monster Component bug. This has temporarily introduced a visual bug where the Metamorph interface will show unobtainable monsters. This will be fixed in a follow-up hotfix.
  • Maps in Regions where you have not yet discovered that Region's Citadel will now always (instead of being chance-based) contain Zana if that Map is at least Tier 3.
  • When hunting the Conquerors of the Atlas it will now always (instead of being chance-based) spawn them in Maps of that Region as long as you are running different Maps within that Region. This means you are now required to run three different Maps within a Region they are inhabiting, instead of an average of ten Maps (33% chance). Once you have defeated the final Conqueror it returns to chance-based spawning as you now have the highest tiers of maps unlocked. We will be making more changes to this which will allow you to repeatedly run the same map (instead of forcing different ones) later.

As this was deployed restartlessly in order for this change to take effect (for those on while it was deployed) you'll have to create a new Hideout, or let your Hideout instance timeout.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Dec 15, 2019, 3:28:04 AM
Last bumped on Dec 22, 2019, 8:28:16 AM
Thank you that makes the atlas a bit more straightforward.
Missing maps from the Map stash conversion ?
"
iamnotspock wrote:
Missing maps from the Map stash conversion ?

Thanks for the improvements, but agree, will anything be done about our many missing maps?
IGN - Bichlich
Please PM me to update me on trades.
Woohoo, I stand a chance at progressing my Atlas now; and just in time for wife to hit Atlas too.
When is this going live, if not already? I can not unlock the Citadel in the bottom zone (Valdo's Rest). I have the first 4 watchstones unlocked and the rest of the citadels. I have run the T3's in Valdo's multiple times. What am I missing here, as this is feeling like a huge waste of time.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Dec 15, 2019, 2:50:53 AM
Thanks for the hard work Kieren:

I saw the earlier hotfix from Chris stating that the fix for using Pestilent Strike has been implemented.

However, the first Metamoprh boss I engaged since that hotfix still crashed me immediately.

Tried a second time and the same result.

Swapped to Viper Strike and could engage/kill the Metamorph boss without issue.

So either the hotfix wasn't implemented properly, or the issue something other than what was assumed to be the cause.

I'm on hand to provide any other details to help resolve this!
"
Ticklebear wrote:
Thank you that makes the atlas a bit more straightforward.

it is still TERRIBLE tho

- the entire system lacks UI/UX:
- - that 'tray' to the left.
- - 'region level: 2 required to spawn an exile' - WTF is that wording?

- right now i have 2 regions with +2 levels and remaining regions do not have citadels. so now i am stuck and my atlas is irrecoverably broken or what? (i did farm t3's of said regions, nothing)

- your map tab barely works now, it still is designed for old (and imo MUCH BETTER atlas) and it cannot cope with the fact a map can be of any tier now. it is not pretty

in short.. forced 3month dev cycle strikes again
"
Maps in Regions where you have not yet discovered that Region's Citadel will now always (instead of being chance-based) contain Zana if that Map is at least Tier 3.

this doesnt work. check my Atlas (standard) and i just ran Waterways and nothing had happened (no citadel in region, Tier3 map)

it is not fixed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info