Methamorph bosses crashing game.

I'm using Pestilence strike with multistrike - deadly ailments - vile toxins.
I can switch to viper strike, which sometimes work with the same setup but i crashed last night on jungle valley fighting the metamorph there.
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2020, 1:08:45 PM
same problem here. crashed 7 times today. can not play. really.... stuck on 27 levels.... played like 5 hours. cmon GGG
Same here. I crash over 50% of the time when i fight a metamorph boss. Also using Pestilence strike, pathfinder with poison prolif. Could that be the issue?
"
Gorebelly wrote:
Same here. I crash over 50% of the time when i fight a metamorph boss. Also using Pestilence strike, pathfinder with poison prolif. Could that be the issue?

No the issue is with Octavius spawning in various zones, that msotly causes crashes.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Everytime i hit a metamorph boss with pestilent strike i crash, i have to use viper strike for league mechanic, please fix it GGG.

The crash is instant to desktop, no warning or error.
During the latest crash i get an error saying "Skill parent object did not exist" when i try to run back for the loot, and i crash again. Cannot get close to Tane.

I switched from Pestilent Strike to Cobra lash, but crashes still keep occurring.

My friends have no issues whatsoever. I still feel it might have something to do with poison proliferation and metamorphosis interaction.
Playing co-op with a friend who also crashes both of us to desktop if he dares touch his Pestilent Strike against a Metamorph boss.
Can confirm I am also using Pestilent Strike as my main attack and I get instantly booted from the game without any error messages if I attack a Metamorph boss.

Checked Windows Event Viewer and the Application Error list is spammed to hell with EventCrashes. Talking about 30+ reports for each crash. Strangely, there's also crashes listed during play where I've been playing fine without issues.

This is definitely, however, something to do with Pestilent Strike.

GGG please help investigate - if I can provide any technical information I am available all day to assist!
Seems like others are having the same issues, crashing during metamorph fights, i haven't tied it to a spell like others but same result, straight to desk top, instant crash. started today after the patch but its basically unplayable right now.

Hopefully GGG are working this weekend and are going to make an attempt to look into it. Until then... Back to Call of Duty lol
OK so I just opened a Beach map, gave my Elementalist friend a claw with lvl 1 Pestient Strike. Low and behold he crashed within 3 seconds of engaging the Metamorph boss with it.

Can absolutely confirm it's an issue with the skill itself. It's not hardware-based (I'm AMD CPU he's Intel).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info