[3.9] About Average SRS Summoner Guardian :: Something different, beginner-friendly, league starter

"
Reynbow wrote:
So what ascendancy would you recommend?

I would recommend Guardian, as it's the only Templar with Minion support. Undying Crusade is a great boon, Radiant Crusade is also very helpful.
"
"
Reynbow wrote:

I would recommend Guardian, as it's the only Templar with Minion support. Undying Crusade is a great boon, Radiant Crusade is also very helpful.

Awesome! Figured as much.
Also, I don't suppose you'd be able to go in to more detail with regards to gear to aim for? I'm super new to the game and just don't know what's out there or what I should be looking for.

Or perhaps a link to somewhere that would be good to learn how support a build like this?
"
Reynbow wrote:
"
"
Reynbow wrote:

Awesome! Figured as much.
Also, I don't suppose you'd be able to go in to more detail with regards to gear to aim for? I'm super new to the game and just don't know what's out there or what I should be looking for.

Or perhaps a link to somewhere that would be good to learn how support a build like this?

I'm currently playing the build at the moment and late game gear is currently my only concern. I would recommend looking up 'Path of Building' if you don't have it already, it's a great tool that lets you plan and share builds in-depth. If you import my build I have example items that you can try and aim for.

I'd recommend buying them on either the official trading website https://pathofexile.com/trade or https://poe.trade/ - you don't need exactly the same items as me, just be mindful of trying to cap out your resistances once you're in late game and picking up your defensive flasks when possible.

If you have any more concerns feel free to message me or add me in-game, I'll be happy to help however I can.
Oh I always forget POB has an items section. Thanks! I'll check it out.
"
Reynbow wrote:
Oh I always forget POB has an items section. Thanks! I'll check it out.

No worries :)
UPDATE: Currently still only level 76, have very simple gear and using terrible weapons and have roughly 850k single target DPS. I will update the build when I spend some more currency on it and further its progress in the atlas.

Here is my current character's POB: https://pastebin.com/6ZF570BN
Last edited by imaboutaverage on Dec 19, 2019, 1:37:38 PM
Build/playing video, pls!!
Hi, I've decided to use your build as my first character in the game. Now I'm level 71 and I want to know how to start building my character from not having much currency.

Could you list the following:

Ideal flasks
What gear should I be focusing on?
"
Apocassauro wrote:
Build/playing video, pls!!

I stopped playing the build a while ago because I wanted to play Cyclone, if I return to it I will gear it up and take it into the late game, then post some video footage.

"
Hi, I've decided to use your build as my first character in the game. Now I'm level 71 and I want to know how to start building my character from not having much currency.

Could you list the following:

Ideal flasks
What gear should I be focusing on?

I have stopped playing the build for now, but if I return to it I would update with these notes:

You can probably swap to a 4-link SRS with "Supported by Faster Casting" on gloves, pick up a Prism Guardian Archon Kite Shield for Vaal Grace/Vaal Discipline/Determination, focus on getting Energy Shield over Life and work towards Hybrid gear, get a nice convoking wand that gives minions attack speed and life/damage or craft that, mana would be nice too for MoM which should be added to the build. The tree also needs to be revised.

For flasks, if you want uniques you could go for Rumi's Concoction or if you're rich go for Bottled Faith. Might not even need a life flask if you've got enough ES.
Just wanted to say I'm really enjoying the build and it's got me back in to PoE - thanks dude.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info