[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

"
leidan117 wrote:
Any chance of an updated pastebin?

It is already updadted
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
It is already updadted

I might be running into the same problem then. Maybe PoB isn't updated? It won't let me import your updated pastebin.

Edit: Reinstalled the community version and it works. https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases/tag/v1.4.169.3
Last edited by mistaho on Jun 19, 2020, 3:44:36 PM
Just a heads up if you are a newer player and thinking of using this build as a starter(especially in ssf).

You are going have a rough time leveling, your damage is going to be very bad until you get to the bladefall spellslinger setup. Even then the damage is not that great.

You are going to die alot to bosses due to the lack of damage and being squishy.

Hi

Im using this build now in harvest and loving it so far, just finished act 10 and gonna start mapping, but since im a poe noob i really need help with theorycrafting etc, if there are any people out there playing this build this league or knows about improvement other than the POB posted on front page, please add me to friends if u wanna help a fellow Path of exile gamer out :)

Thx for your time

"Johnleth"
Hello! Jolly good build so far, however I've got them questions:

When or how do we switch from the Obliteration doomstick to the one that's being crafted?

How do we engage in the boss-fights like Atziri? I did tried to have this one done, but she gob-smacked me repeatedly.

How do we increase single-target DPS?
"
Choptimist wrote:

How do we engage in the boss-fights like Atziri? I did tried to have this one done, but she gob-smacked me repeatedly.

If you dont insta-phase Atziri, she is one of the trickier bosses in my opinion.

"
Choptimist wrote:

How do we increase single-target DPS?

I took a look at your char, without getting a six link I'd recommend these:

In your char first thing would be switching Power Siphon to the gloves and Kinetic Blast to the chest, thats a free single target upgrade.

Than get a Diamond Flask - preferably Coralitos for extra poison duration. That's another cheap significant DPS upgrade - but you have to time it well in boss fights. You should try to make due with one life flask - I like instant of Staunching.

The next steps depend on your budget.

One option for the long term is getting a Awakened Added Chaos Damage, when I checked right now they where 20c. It's not a huge upgade from your lvl 19 Gem (around ~10%) but you start to get xp on in early, which is nice and will make bigger upgrade as it levels.

Before crafting your own wand I'd recommend buying a stepping stone for a few chaos. There are currently a few wands with decent attack rate and >250 physical dps for less than 10c. Going from a 1.2 APS weapon to 1.5 to 1.65 will also feel a lot better.

TLDR:

- Move PS to gloves
- Buy coralitos for 1c
- Buy 5c wand with >1.5 attacks per second and as much pds you can get.

These three steps tripeled your boss damage in POB.

- Bonus: Buy Awakened Added Chaos Damage
- Free Bonus: Replace Blasphemy with Spellslinger less reserved mana.

Last edited by MischievousGentleman on Jun 23, 2020, 6:22:25 AM
Thanks! I'll start working over those three goals. Also, what cluster jewels we're interested in, as a spec? Ailment damage? Damage over time? Poisons-something?
"
Choptimist wrote:
Thanks! I'll start working over those three goals. Also, what cluster jewels we're interested in, as a spec? Ailment damage? Damage over time? Poisons-something?

I've just looked at the new mod weights for crafting jewels and getting the perfect notables on every cluster jewel will be very expensive.

Large Cluster Jewel

For the large cluster jewel wand damage provides better notables and is easier to roll. The two most benificial are Feed the Fury and Fuel the Fight, they provide attack speed and damage, along with some leech.

Medium Cluster jewels

For the medium cluster jewels I'll go with the generic damage over time instead of the chaos damage over time.

The notable combination you want is Haemorrhage and Wasting Affliction - but that will now take over four thousand alterations on average when trying to alt+aug+regal.

Because are no other notables that are completely useless on the Damage over Time Cluster jewel, I'd say go for either Haemorrhage or Wasting Affliction and another and the jewel socket.

However the Chaos Damage over Time medium cluster jewel has notable:

Eternal Suffering
25% increased Chaos Damage
50% chance to inflict Withered for two seconds on Hit if there are 5 or fewer Withered Debuffs on Enemy

With the hit rate this build has, there will be 5 Withered stacks most enemies, a nice damage increase when there are no Wither totems around.

Small Cluster jewels

Life Jewels with Feast of Flesh as the notable, I'll try to roll them with attack mod Harvest Crafts. <- The attack mod harvest craft seems not to work on life jewels.

Last edited by MischievousGentleman on Jun 23, 2020, 4:57:36 PM
Why we use KB? Wouldn't be better to just gem swap barrage for gmp and use PS for clearing also? Culling is nice and then we got a 6L clearing skill.
Hejti - KB doesn't need a 6L. It's 5L in the gloves and clears just fine. Check the videos on the first page. KB is so much better for clear because of the explosions. Gem swapping is horrible too. You'll be using Power Siphon for single target a lot outside of just the map boss. Syndicate, tough rares, metamorph, temple, etc. You won't wanna jack with swapping gems.

Instead of Wasting Affliction on the Medium Cluster Jewels, use or look into using Flow of Life. It provides 24% damage over time, 4% increased maximum life and 0.6% life regen. I bought mine for 40c. I used 2 of these in Delirium.

For the large cluster, you can go with a 1 socket and 2 notables for the time being. Unholy Grace and Unwaveringly Evil. Wicked Pall can be substituted for either one of those, but the price of the gem will go up. I got my 8 passive, 1 jewel socket, unwaveringly and Unholy for 40c.

Later in the league, we can look into getting Overwhelming Malice/Wicked Pall and 2 sockets. This one will be very expensive though, but they exist already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info