[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

is OP going to update the tree and do an analysis of 3.11?

"
Bobirobsan1 wrote:
"
Fuzzywuzzy37 wrote:
"
The PoB defo needs to be updated, not saying CI is the way to go necessarily, but it is one way to do it and avoid the antivenom change entirely. You would also be doing yourself a favour because Life gear is probably going to be more expensive than ES. You can look at "RoyceS" profile on PoE.ninja for exactly this, his level 100 Poison wander is CI, though idk how min-maxed it is.

There is another option though!

I read through the patch notes and unless I am mistaken, the Watcher's Eye 'Unaffected by Poison' Malevolance mod was not changed!

This single mod on its own would not be too expensive early, and you could transition to 2x Malevolance mods Watchers later in the league.

I do also think that sticking to the lower side of the tree is better. Wind Dancer is now on the tree baseline and is close to some poison and life nodes, probably worth pathing over there for it.

Damn that's a smart idea, the mod should be super cheap which will be sick before people realize. I'll definitely go for it.
"
You'd have to drop Blood Rage for that to work but it might work well with all the avoidance this build has. The build has basically no regen, the life leech never felt very impactful for me, so I'm looking forward to try that as an alternative form of recovery.

The build doesnt have the best recovery but im not sure Eternal Youth is the way to go since you would need a hell of alot of investment around the keystone to get alot out of it.

Luckily, the new Enduring Cry seems absolutelly busted lol!

its a 2k Heal over 1 second!! Thats massive, thats more than a flask, and spammable. This will really help recovery, Im just a bit worried about the cast time of the Warcry since its close to one second without any investment, but the new Warcry support gem looks like it might cut that in half more or less.

The Wind Dancer is in such a good place on the tree, next to life and poison, nobrainer really...

Defense wise, the Antivenom cluster jewel will be replaced by Watcher's Eye poison immunity, Wind Dancer baseline, 45% extra elusive effect, its looking even better than before :D
Build updated for 3.11!

18th Jun 2020 - 3.11
- Replaced Wind Dancer timeless jewel with Wind Dancer on tree (super nice buff to the build)
- Removed Golden Rule from Cluster Jewel setup
- Replaced Antivenom with Feast of Flesh in Cluster Jewel setup
- Outside of this there are not many changes, build gained some extra survivability and Wind Dancer for leveling and lost some damage

The Antivenom nerf is pretty annoying, but as people already pointed out, we can simply get it on Malevolence watcher's eye. Also, Wind Dancer on tree opens up possibility of combining it with Divine Flesh later what is really really nice.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
The build doesnt have the best recovery but......

The build has really good life recovery. With Feast of Flesh and lgoh on a ring, the life leech/on hit rate is over 2k. With a 2nd Feast of Flesh it's closer to 2.4k.

The Noxious Strike ascendancy is amazing for life regen on map clearing. Hired Killer in 3.11 now grants 2% life on kill, which is even more life on top of all the other stuff mentioned.

I'd switch to using Haemorrhage and Flow of Life on the medium jewels for more life during certain encounters.

Check out my toon in pob - DotsMoreDotsMoreDotsNow
"
Kuromadoshi wrote:
"
The build doesnt have the best recovery but......

The build has really good life recovery. With Feast of Flesh and lgoh on a ring, the life leech/on hit rate is over 2k. With a 2nd Feast of Flesh it's closer to 2.4k.

The Noxious Strike ascendancy is amazing for life regen on map clearing. Hired Killer in 3.11 now grants 2% life on kill, which is even more life on top of all the other stuff mentioned.

I'd switch to using Haemorrhage and Flow of Life on the medium jewels for more life during certain encounters.

Check out my toon in pob - DotsMoreDotsMoreDotsNow

Thats true i overlooked the lgoh mechanics.

I wonder if that is all necessary now though with the rework of Enduring Cry. the STR requirement isnt high for lvl 20 version and its a pretty huge heal. Sadly we cant abuse the instant version which u get from the lower left side of the tree...

It would probably be worth it either way to level an Enduring Cry and take into early maps where you wouldnt have the cluster setup and lgoh rings.
"
Wind Dancer on tree opens up possibility of combining it with Divine Flesh later what is really really nice.

This build has the potential to reach stupid levels of tankyness once optimised with a good Divine Flesh and Golden rule combo say one week into the league.

You effective life pool combining Kintsugi, Mistwall, Mistwalker, Wind Dancer, Divine Flesh...........God knows what else at this point.... its huge EHP, That is Assuming you get hit at all.

Instead of going toward the Scion life wheel you could install a 2nd Cluster jewel setup which would net you alot of extra damage, with the option for some utility choices.

I also feel like the new Elusive node is quite strong early because you might not have enough crit to proc elusive with the uptime that we would like to have, Im definatelly going to take that node while levelling, and 45% Elusive effect is really strong in general
Last edited by Bobirobsan1 on Jun 19, 2020, 10:11:37 AM
"

It's good when you are clearing trash or are able to stand still and attack - this makes fights like The Eradicator were the boss cant be targeted but still can damage you quite painful.

But yeah Enduring Cry looks like a good solution, I never found a use for Plague Bearer late game since, so I'll try to run a Enduring Cry+Second Wind/Urgent Orders instead of Plague Bearer. If I manage to get the 155 Strength required, since I guess it will scale hard with levels.
Hi death, thinking about retaking this as starter for next league and made some thoughts:

We can adapt the loose of antivenom for realy advanced defensive layers droping all clusters:
- using wind dancer: the path is clear
+ golden rule + watchers: same as antivenom
+ glorius vanity divine flesh: we can cap chaos res with the golden rule easy so it a nice defensive upgrade (note for the small passives corrupted by the jewel that if we lucky to find could bring our chaos res even more)
+ flesh and stone + arrow dancing: make nearby enemies blind for the meeles and far enemy to do less damage
+ vaal pact: a good compensation for standing by and shooting barrage (think thhat 2.9k life leech will be enough)

The meaning of all this is to not likelly to be hitten, but when some mob manage to hit us, we will take so reduced damage that just a a few attacks while leeching would top our hp again

In the end we can get like 90;90% meele and proj avoidance, 60 for spells and 50 for elemental ailments and reach about 9kk poison ramp up dps.
Here is the pastebin for my changes:https://pastebin.com/DkcatMGh

For the guys who are optmist about crafting and getting a DPS boost, we will be able to get really nice endgame stuff way easier this league again:

Spoiler

Double t1 chaos for my calcs are better than phys wands and comparable with malicius + t1 chaos dot mult

tailwind dodge boots, just the most wanted

chaos dmg + double life hunters stygian belt

Last edited by bofertz on Jun 19, 2020, 11:50:42 AM
Any chance of an updated pastebin?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info