[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

"
alisahinler wrote:

GLobal critical strike multiplier
Damage over time multiplier
Chaos damage over time multiplier.

Does poison even benefit from global crit strik multi?
As far as i understand it doesnt, but with PERFECT AGONY, it deals the half of it am i correct?

With Perfect Agony, Global Crit Multi works with poison as if it were DOT multi at half value. Going by that, 20 crit multi = 10 Dot Multi = 10 Chaos dmg over time multi. I would grab whatever yields higher POB dps.

I'm done with my Assassin. Would definitely look into league starting with this again.
A8 Awakener, Shaper, Elder down. Haven't tried Uber elder but Shaper/Elder died super quick. Elder in particular melted within 5 seconds before Zana bubble.

Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/3J1j549k
Poe.ninja: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Wiire/CannotTouch
T16 Colonnade: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtsTn0y7468
Last edited by Wiire on Jan 13, 2020, 4:19:27 PM
Wiire, I was using your char in PoB for examples. It really helped. Thanks. I noticed you switched to perfect agony at some point. Just killed A8 Awakener for my first time and it was deathless too. Got an Awakener Orb and an Awakened Controlled Destruction. Very Happy hah. Time to farm and save for a minion build before they nerf that to the ground.
Hi, I'm interested in both of your guides (SA and Kinetic blast).
I wonder which one is better for pure "clear speed", but can also do T16 Metamorphs since I got a summoner build to deal with Sirius.
budget is around 10~15ex.
Thank you!
Yaa
"
Kuromadoshi wrote:
Wiire, I was using your char in PoB for examples. It really helped. Thanks. I noticed you switched to perfect agony at some point. Just killed A8 Awakener for my first time and it was deathless too. Got an Awakener Orb and an Awakened Controlled Destruction. Very Happy hah. Time to farm and save for a minion build before they nerf that to the ground.

I'm glad I could help. This build was a lot of fun. Going perfect agony on the tree was only QoL. Not relying on Coralitos makes life easier considering you manage more skills than normal characters. I got curse immune out of it too so not that bad. Going Coralitos is probably way better for damage if you're lacking in the damage department. (10% more dmg from not taking PA, 75% poison duration)

I'll be playing around with PP VD Necro because that build looks insane and all you need is 2 poets pens to get started. If it ends up rolling content in one piece, I'll probably sell my gear in favor for it.
Hello everyone.

Just crafted this wand in 2 attempts.
Would you "annul it and pray" to add some IAS ?
thx for tips

IGN : Zakam
It's a fine wand as is. I wouldn't annul. annulling you have 1 chance of succeeding vs 6 mods on the wand. It's just the int that's bad.
System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
"
Ranmaz wrote:
It's a fine wand as is. I wouldn't annul. annulling you have 1 chance of succeeding vs 6 mods on the wand. It's just the int that's bad.

Thx for advice. I was thinking the same, considering the base AS of imbued wand is okish and, like you said, considering the good mods and my chances to break it - but tbh I think I needed more motivation to NOT GAMBLE AGAIN xD
thx again :)
i never had such a garbage act 1 experience
@Wiire"

Thx for sharing this pastebin. I understood you quit playing this build at this moment but after using this particular build, I found a slightly change (1 node vs another one lol) but still... :)

If you are using a Thread of Hope (large ring) you can replace "Life and Mana Leech" by "Soul Raker" - better leech overall.
OK this isnt essential on this build but still good :)
Last edited by gdmsob on Jan 18, 2020, 6:07:54 AM
This build is really fun and powerful. Downed A7 Awakener easily with the assassin version.

I'm using this wand that I crafted, and a really powerful pair of gloves that I bought for a couple ex

I could get a wand with more chaos damage, but at this point I think it's overkill. I've done Shaper, Elder, lvl 83 Chayula and A7 Awakener. Thanks for sharing the build, it's the most fun I've had in PoE in a long long while.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info