What was the best Bow-build in 3.8??

Scourge Arrow Raider and Tornado Shot Deadeye were clearly the best (for dps and clearspeed, respectively) in 3.8.

For 3.9 we know these are both nerfed but have no idea by how much and what they'll feel like.

You also haven't actually specified what you want to accomplish, OP. If you think there's a best skill for literally everything then I can assure you you're wrong. If you just want to be able to clear all content then any gem that's being reworked to be more powerful this league should be enough. Burning arrow prolif seems like a safe bet.
"
codetaku wrote:
Scourge Arrow Raider and Tornado Shot Deadeye were clearly the best (for dps and clearspeed, respectively) in 3.8.

I thought Ice Shot with Deadeye were clearly the best in 3.8 ?? How do you know that Scoruge Arrow and Tornado Shot was best - any link/guide/video? Thanks
"
AT2105 wrote:

The link showed you what builds people are considering their best and showcased it in there. People responded with what you might want to consider.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
Last edited by element274 on Dec 8, 2019, 12:49:23 AM
i'll either be doing my toxic rain raider or, hopefully, if galvanic arrow and arrow nova support work the way i really really hope they do i'll be running that. unsure on ascendancy for that choice. maybe raider again just for her incredibly easy defenses with very little investment

i also really like the idea of a shrapnel ballista impale champion. basically shattering steel in a bow/totem form. that would wreck single target im sure
Tornado Shot + HH. That was the best bow build in last 10 leagues.
"
AT2105 wrote:
"
codetaku wrote:

I thought Ice Shot with Deadeye were clearly the best in 3.8 ?? How do you know that Scoruge Arrow and Tornado Shot was best - any link/guide/video? Thanks

If all of your conceptions came from this thread then uh I have some bad news for you.

Just check poe.ninja's build section, lol. The delvers are playing raider with scourge arrow, the second most-used bow skill is tornado shot which is mostly deadeyes who aren't delving.

Pretty simple stuff.
Last edited by codetaku on Dec 8, 2019, 7:08:46 AM
Boss killer;
Scourge Arrow

Mapping;
Tornado Shot
Rain Of Arrows
Toxic Rain
Caustic Arrow
Lightning Arrow
etc.

I thought Ice Shot was the best Bow skill ?!?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info