I DECIDED TO QUIT THE GAME #2

"
G0rr wrote:
Someone mentioned Subnautica - that game is must play for anyone interested in that type of games! It was also free on Epic store some time ago.

ya i got it when it was free and played through it. i couldn't stop playing the game. phenomenal experience

i also got ori and the blind forest but haven't played yet

i always get in this mood when im done with the league where i have other things to play, i just don't have any motivation to play anything so i end up binge watching youtube series' or netflix shows or something. and usually end up spending more time doing productive stuff, fortunately
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
karoollll2534 wrote:
Do you know any fun, short and cheap games (under 10$ on steam) i can play while waiting?

Nova Drift is currently 25% off, and might be under $10 for you depending on what your local currency is. It's a single-screen shooter with a deep upgrade system that's based partially on PoE - if you like making weird builds through combining a range of varied bonuses, Nova Drift distils that experience down to a short playtime-per-run that lends itself well to replayability. I've played minion builds, CI-equivalent builds, glass cannons, tanks, and weirder combinations, and I'm not even close to fully exploring the possibilities.

Annnddd... thanks. Now I'm hooked on another game.

My Life
"As you are now, I once was.
As I am now, so shall you be.
So be prepare to follow me..."
@UP

Its your life but seen by somebody else. Your life by your eyes would look way different. Especially if those flashes are based on memories.
yeah how u said.. nobody cares :D
"
karoollll2534 wrote:
sorry i had to, im bored ;c

how in the fuck can you be bored? there's so much stuff to see, learn, experience... i get it that you can be bored at work if there's nothing to do and you are just paid to sit there, but in your free time... come on.
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
karoollll2534 wrote:

how in the fuck can you be bored? there's so much stuff to see, learn, experience... i get it that you can be bored at work if there's nothing to do and you are just paid to sit there, but in your free time... come on.

Spoiler season is a different matter, but most of the year, the only time I'm on the forums at all is when I'm at work :) Like right now!
Last edited by codetaku on Dec 6, 2019, 1:41:37 PM
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
karoollll2534 wrote:

Get to it!
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info